Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Angry Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

I ordered on 4th as well and was quoted a 3-5 days wait but haven't got it yet . I contacted them and they had no clue why it hasn't been sent. Emailed them as well but they keep sending me an automated reply saying "Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email, after which it will take an additional two business days for your order to be delivered." I wonder how will I know an exact date for it. I shall also call them and ask for a 10 refund.

Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Germany isnt the UK but thanks for that.

I think the gimps at google just went to the pile of orders and started fulfilling the ones on the top as opposed to the earliest ones at the bottom. I have just off the phone with Google 'support' (I use the term loosely) and have been told my phone is on back order and they are not expecting anymore phones for the next 3-5 WEEKS! I ordered at 17.07 on the 4th and was quoted in the email a delivery of 3-5 DAYS.
    Only the other day Eric Schmidt was on about having a 'bigger pie'. He should sort out the pie he has before getting delusions of grandeure. I wonder what apple pie tastes like?.............

Quote Originally Posted by vishnu vardhan reddy yerasi View Post
    great news buddy.
    i've been with google for over 30 mins on 0800 number and finaaly after bouncing me from rep to other, they told me that my order is nearly shipped and i might get it by this weekend.
    fingers crossed.
    Yo, Did you get the order number?
    Ive just spoken to google, they said i was going to get a tracking number this evening...... LETS HOPE!

Just noticed my order has changed to pre-ordered (done 17:10, expect 1-2 weeks in the original email). Rang the 0800 and told that they're effectively out of available stock, if I haven't had it by now then it'll be mid January at the earliest. The refund of the 2day shipping charge is frankly expected and a minimum based on their botching of the buying process.
    olliex11 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedo View Post
    Just noticed my order has changed to pre-ordered (done 17:10, expect 1-2 weeks in the original email). Rang the 0800 and told that they're effectively out of available stock, if I haven't had it by now then it'll be mid January at the earliest. The refund of the 2day shipping charge is frankly expected and a minimum based on their botching of the buying process.
    Mine says pre-ordered too, mine was ordered at 5.07pm on the 4th, was supposed to be here in 1-2 weeks, not holding out to much hope though.

Quote Originally Posted by stevedo View Post
    Does not sound good.
    If this is true, why have they not told us?

Why don't they have a blog / update page where they can inform customers of progress instead of all these emails requests and phone calls?
    You can't even Google Google door updates!

Never mind free shipping, a play voucher and free case / bumper would be a suitable apology.

Roger

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

I have had some attempt at a UPS delivery today and in their usual half arsed approach they just left a note instead of knocking on the door so I will get it on Monday. God damn it.

Received this yesterday, I ordered at 5.07pm on the 4th with an estimated delivery of 1-2 weeks.

"Hi Paul,

Thank you for contacting Google. I see that you are wondering if you will receive your Nexus 4 for the holidays. I would have the same concerns in this situation. I will do everything I can to keep you informed about the status of the device shipments.

Due to extremely high demand, the device is now on backorder. It is expected to be shipped out anywhere from 6 to 7 weeks after you made the purchase. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please feel free to reply to this email if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Kelly The Google Play Support Team"

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

So basically we wont see it until mid january?

I think i will need to call them to find out whats happening, if it is true i'm cancelling and gettin the motorolar razr i, i've trully had enough.

Unless she didn't think I'd ordered my device yet?

it sounds like she "thinks" you havent ordered yet.

I'm going to call them today failing that then Monday to find out whats happening, i'm eager for a new smart phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    it sounds like she "thinks" you havent ordered yet.

I'm going to call them today failing that then Monday to find out whats happening, i'm eager for a new smart phone.
    Let me know what they tell you, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mangosaigon Heiligenstadt View Post
    Location: Germany, order at 17:13, 4thDec, estimated delivery time 4-5 weeks.
    Status last night changed to preordered
    And tonight: Shipped, wow
    ?? I am also in Germany and ordered mine at 17:04 - still nothing! I got e-mail at 13th that it was send but DHL still shows "20%" completeness. U just made me sad

Good news and bad news this morning;

Firstly the good news, my Diztronic case turned up (although no phone to put it on)

And the bad news, I've got to send my Nexus 7 off for repair as I have a feint line running all the way across the screen!!.

Also nothing here either. Promised a 3-5 day delivery.

Getting rather fed up with Google

There must be a complaints procedure somewhere???

Quote Originally Posted by isdoo View Post

Getting rather fed up with Google

There must be a complaints procedure somewhere???
    Sounds good, no delivery of my Nexus 4 and my Nexus 7 being sent back for a black line across the screen, and there was me contemplating the Nexus 10!!

I got an email from google today that my order will be shipped by evening of 08/01/2013 when they quoted me a delivery time of 3-5 days. I am so pissed off.

did they just email you out of the blue??? They are still saying 19th for mine which is about right as i was quoted a 1-2 week delivery.

Same here

Nope as my order didn't arrive in the quoted 3-5 days. I sent them emails and called them a few times and finally they replied today saying my order is on back-order and gave me the new estimated delivery date.

I finally gave in and cancelled my order, not waiting until January for a phone. Gonna go try and get myself a Galaxy S3
    Thanked by:

Close to cancelling my self, will wait till the 19th though and if nothing then its getting cancelled and a Motorola razr i will get ordered via expansys.

Well they have took the money tonight at 21:00 no tracking yet though looks like i will have it for the 19th woop woop.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    Well they have took the money tonight at 21:00 no tracking yet though looks like i will have it for the 19th woop woop.
    Griz, of all the people on here you need to get your N4 the most; hell I'd almost have given you mine if I'd got it before you.

Almost

Sent from my lovely Nexus 7
    Thanked by:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast