Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 252
Like Tree56Likes
  1. #76  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    hahaha cheers mate, sorry for ranting on and on and on! lol.
  2. #77  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Something seems to be happening.
    On other forums some have reported there cards being charged this evening.
    Went and checked on the play store and my order date on the system has changed to today.

    Roger

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  3. #78  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Even I got charged for some reason! and even my order date has changed to today! I hope this means I will get it this week and not in January!!
  4. #79  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    My card has been charged and the order status has changed to pre-ordered. I bloody hope it gets here soon, it's supposed to be my Christmas present! I was originally told 1-2 weeks. Order date changed to the 15th as well.
  5. #80  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Mine says preordered, and my date has changed from the 4th to the 15th too, is this a good sign or have they pushed my order back by two weeks??

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #81  
    damo's Avatar
    #teamandroid

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Pre order date changed to the 15th here as well. Please be here for Santa :-)

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE using Android Central Forums
  7. #82  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Good luck guys. If you ordered first you should get them first. I ordered 28 minutes late so expect to get mine in early Jan.

    Sent from my awesome Nexus 7
  8. #83  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    This is what Dan Cobley (Google UK CEO) wrote on google+ :

    "Dear all

    I know that what you are going through is unacceptable and we are all working through the nights and weekends to resolve this issue. Supplies from the manufacturer are scarce, and our communication has been flawed. I can offer an unreserved apology for our service and communication failures in this process.

    For those that originally received a 3-5 days shipping estimate, your orders are now in process for fulfillment. You can expect an email notification early this week which will include tracking information. Although you will be initially charged in full, you will receive a credit for the shipping charge soon after.
    For others that received pre-Christmas shipping estimates, we anticipate processing your orders for fulfillment this week.

    I realise that the people who ordered the Nexus 4 so early are among our most committed and loyal users and we are doing all we can to put things right.

    Sorry again.

    Dan"
    Thanked by 3:
    MrCheesecake and lumley like this.
  9. #84  
    f33b's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    I ordered my Nexus 4 on the 4th at 17:42. I emailed Google last night and got an automatic response saying;

    "According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of 05-01-2013."

    At the time of purchase i was quoted a delivery time of 2-3 weeks (within the window of Xmas!).
    I rang the 0800 number (the most annoyingly repetitive recorded response - clearly designed to make you hang up ASAP), the girl i spoke said the usual "overwhelming response" etc. She also said that there had been a glitch in the system when i mentioned people receiving their phones earlier than people who had actually purchased earlier. Sounded like a scripted response to smooth over a FUBAR situation.

    Hardly inspires confidence really - a company that handles probably the largest amount of internet traffic, cant handle a sales launch?
  10. #85  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    I ordered mine at 5.04pm on Dec 4th and received it on Thursday last!

    Really happy with the phone so far...

    Darren.
  11. #86  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by dar_k View Post
    I ordered mine at 5.04pm on Dec 4th and received it on Thursday last!

    .
    You can go off some people
  12. #87  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    I ordered 16gb on the 4th at 5:06 but they didn't charge me and date hasn't changed....why/???!!!!
  13. #88  
    TheSammyE's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayank Sharma View Post
    This is what Dan Cobley (Google UK CEO) wrote on google+ :

    "Dear all

    I know that what you are going through is unacceptable and we are all working through the nights and weekends to resolve this issue. Supplies from the manufacturer are scarce, and our communication has been flawed. I can offer an unreserved apology for our service and communication failures in this process.

    For those that originally received a 3-5 days shipping estimate, your orders are now in process for fulfillment. You can expect an email notification early this week which will include tracking information. Although you will be initially charged in full, you will receive a credit for the shipping charge soon after.
    For others that received pre-Christmas shipping estimates, we anticipate processing your orders for fulfillment this week.

    I realise that the people who ordered the Nexus 4 so early are among our most committed and loyal users and we are doing all we can to put things right.

    Sorry again.

    Dan"
    When did he write this if you don't mind me asking. Just looked him up on G+ and I can't see this (I'd love It to be the case though as I was quoted 3-5 days and haven't received any emails or status changes)
  14. #89  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    It's a comment after his latest post

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  15. #90  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSammyE View Post
    When did he write this if you don't mind me asking. Just looked him up on G+ and I can't see this (I'd love It to be the case though as I was quoted 3-5 days and haven't received any emails or status changes)
    Today at 07:40 in a reply.
    Last edited by isdoo; 12-16-2012 at 09:05 AM.
  16. #91  
    TheSammyE's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheesecake View Post
    It's a comment after his latest post

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I just dug through the comments and found it. Thanks for making us aware. That's what being on forums like this is great for as I would have never seen that without you mentioning it. Cheers.
  17. #92  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Just seen my date has changed from the 4th to 15th too. No obvious reason why?
  18. #93  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quite a few dates have changed, let's hope it's for the best, mine changed from pending to preorder a while back, let's hope it's here next week, like it was supposed to be

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #94  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    I read on one of the XDA forums that the changing of date basically means google has authorised the payment through your card. Which basically means it is on hold and the transaction will be completed when the phone is shipped. One of them also mentioned that it took three authorisations for google to finally send it to him as a bank can hold the money only for a couple of days n if the transaction doesn't go though you get your money back.
    Thanked by 2:
    paulbadassbriant likes this.
  20. #95  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayank Sharma View Post
    I read on one of the XDA forums that the changing of date basically means google has authorised the payment through your card. Which basically means it is on hold and the transaction will be completed when the phone is shipped. One of them also mentioned that it took three authorisations for google to finally send it to him as a bank can hold the money only for a couple of days n if the transaction doesn't go though you get your money back.
    I'm hoping this is true!!.............. C'mon Santa.... i've been a good boy!!
    stevedo and lumley like this.
  21. #96  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    POSITIVE!

    We are reaching out to you with an update on your Nexus device order that experienced a shipping delay.
    We can confirm that your order is now in process for fulfillment. You can expect an email notification early this week which will include tracking information.
    Please note that your order will be charged in full when it ships. As a courtesy and to thank you for your patience, you’ll then receive a credit for the shipping charge .
    Thanks again,
    The Google Play Team
  22. #97  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBoo View Post
    POSITIVE!

    We are reaching out to you with an update on your Nexus device order that experienced a shipping delay.
    We can confirm that your order is now in process for fulfillment. You can expect an email notification early this week which will include tracking information.
    Please note that your order will be charged in full when it ships. As a courtesy and to thank you for your patience, you’ll then receive a credit for the shipping charge .
    Thanks again,
    The Google Play Team
    What was your original shipping time quoted as? I've still not heard anything and am in the 1-2 week camp...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  23. #98  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheesecake View Post
    What was your original shipping time quoted as? I've still not heard anything and am in the 1-2 week camp...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Those of us with 1-2 weeks are not yet in delay.
    (Not until tomorrow evening).

    It may be those who had the 2-3 days quoted, got that message.

    It would have been good if they bothered to contact all people who were waiting or even just published some status updates.
    People will usually tolerate reasonable delays if kept informed but not if ignored.

    Roger

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  24. #99  

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    I was just curious. Not gonna moan until Wednesday as we are still within the 2 week time frame. Google UK chief Dan something has said we will receive some kind of tracking info this week, just hope it's sooner rather than later!
    Glad the ordering process was smoother the second time round though

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  25. #100  
    TheSammyE's Avatar

    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

    Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCheesecake View Post
    What was your original shipping time quoted as? I've still not heard anything and am in the 1-2 week camp...

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I have received the email this morning at around 8:30. I was originally quoted 3-5 days though. So maybe that is the reason you havent received it yet.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2245
    Last Post: 02-13-2013, 10:51 PM
  2. New batch of nexus 4 on 13-december ?
    By DavidAndroidS in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 11:00 AM
  3. UK Nexus 7 Pre Order Status
    By SherbetDibDab in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2012, 06:23 AM
  4. ordered a nexus s on ebay just want to make sure i understand
    By Sento in forum T-Mobile Nexus S Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
  5. A bit of information on UK nexus one from vodafone
    By danc in forum Google / HTC Nexus One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

B