Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Quote Originally Posted by TheSammyE View Post
    I have received the email this morning at around 8:30. I was originally quoted 3-5 days though. So maybe that is the reason you havent received it yet.
    Makes sense. As long as I get it before Christmas I'm not really that bothered. Though I'm currently using my Nexus 7 as my daily driver as I sold my One X as soon as I ordered the N4

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    TheSammyE likes this.

I also received the same email today morning, and my quoted days were 3-5 days as well.

has anyone actually had the cash taken from there account or is it still showing as blocked but not debited??

Hope its not going to go through the same story again of "pre ordered" then put the money back into accounts...

Hi all,hopefully my order experience will shed further light.Both myself and partner ordered on the 4th in the uk and both got the 1-2 week bracket albeit mine around 3 minutes earlier.I emailed for an update and got the automated "shipped by the evening of the 19th" email,then i rang the 0800 number on Sat and got the offer of shipping refunded but no confirmed date.Noticed later that day that my order date had changed to the 15th and that I had been charged but as so far the Mrs order HAS not changed! I think that the 3-5 dayers stock was wrongly sent out to those that were quoted 5-6 weeks and got it in days and so google is now addressing this with the 1-2 week stock then fulfilling whatever orders it can that remain.The knock on effect will be some 1-2 weekers will get pushed to 2-3,some 2-3 weekers to 3-4 etc,etc.Not good but at least it indicates Google are at least now trying to fulfill on first come,first served.I do point out though,just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.....

I ordered, was meant to be getting in the 3 - 5 working days time frame....

Just received an email saying my phone has shipped will here by Wednesday hopefully!

TheSammyE likes this.

Me too,just shipped,the Mrs' order still pending from December 4th though,maybe my earlier post wasnt too far off!

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

That's awesome matey. Fingers crossed I get a shipping email as well.
    Thanked by:
    notdodgy likes this.

BOOM! Ordered on the 4th Dec @ 17:17, status changed fri to the 15th and pre-ordered. Sent a few emails off, shipped this afternoon payment taken!! FINALLY

has anyone who ordered on the 5th had any contact from google about the shipping of there phone, cos i ordered on the 5th and it said 5-6 weeks to ship so i was wondering has anyone who ordered on the 5th has got it any earlier or has any information....

Originally had a 3-5 day slot. Just had the email and tracking info. Woohoo

I ordered mine on the 4th at 17:09 status changed on the 15th to pre order but still no email I just hope I get it before Christmas (when first ordered it said 1 to 2 weeks so it will be 2 weeks tomorrow)

i best get mine soon or hell will break loose!! lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    i best get mine soon or hell will break loose!! lol.
    Google, if you're reading this, PLEESE send Griz a bloody phone! :banghead:

Sent from my lovely Nexus 7
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by DogPsyche View Post
    Google, if you're reading this, PLEESE send Griz a bloody phone! :banghead:

Sent from my lovely Nexus 7
    Your a legend lol

This just appeared in my inbox:
    "Great news! Your order on Google Play has shipped. Track the status of your package TNT #xxxxxxxxxx. Note that it may take 24 hours for your tracking number to return any information."
    So happy now! I was originally told 1-2 weeks and I ordered on the 4th.

Just got my ' Your order on Google Play has shipped' email. I was originally told 1-2 weeks and ordered on the 4th. So happy now!

The tracking number is the customer reference number, not the consignment number (in case anyone was curious )

Thanked by 2:

Ordered at 17:08 and got a 3-5 day shipment

Sadly no email

I guess my children will not be getting their Christmas present.

Quote Originally Posted by isdoo View Post
    Ordered at 17:08 and got a 3-5 day shipment

Sadly no email
    I ordered at 5:06:02 for a 16GB and got a 1 - 2 week shipping time so not sure how you got 3-5 days. I think the lesson here is to ignore the shipping estimate, its a lottery.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Got my shipping email in the early hours. Cant see an estimate delivery date anywhere though? or do you have to wait while the TNT tracking page updates? Cheers everyone. Congrats to everyone who are finally getting there phones and fingers crossed to the ones that havent had shipping info yet that it comes swiftly.

Ordered at 17:20 still nothing, they have blocked the money yet again, if they arent going to send it until next year umblock my cash i have other plans for it lol.
    TheSammyE likes this.

I ordered 17:09, quoted 1-2 weeks and sadly no email to confirm shipping although it appears Google have requested the money from my bank. I agree it appears a lottery.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    Ordered at 17:20 still nothing, they have blocked the money yet again, if they arent going to send it until next year umblock my cash i have other plans for it lol.
    It should be soon mate hopefully. I just checked my email to find out that it was dispatched....and then I used the tracker to find out that TNT are already trying to deliver it today! Only problem is...I'm at work! hahahaha....sigh...

My order was placed Dec 4 - 17:08 with a dispatch time of 1-2 weeks. So they said it would be sent out by the 19th.

I Ordered 17:06, quoted 1-2 weeks. Had my Shipping email this morning.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast