Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    Ordered at 17:20 still nothing, they have blocked the money yet again, if they arent going to send it until next year umblock my cash i have other plans for it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadmadman View Post
    I ordered 17:09, quoted 1-2 weeks and sadly no email to confirm shipping although it appears Google have requested the money from my bank. I agree it appears a lottery.
    Should be soon mates. My money was blocked twice during this whole period. 2nd time they actually took it (Edit: Just checked my bank account and the money hasnt yet been taken out! It is still blocked, but the item has been dispatched. Soooo for anyone who's money is blocked...your phone may be just a day or two away

My order was dispatched last night and is on route to delivery as we speak. Only problem is...I'm at work! Hahaha....sigh.....

Anywho, some extra details:

Order placed: 4th Dec 17:08
    Nexus 4 type: 16Gb
    Estimated Dispatch: 1-2 weeks (up to 19th Dec)
    Dispatched: 18th Dec 1:08 am (cutting it close google! I would have gotten my delivery charge back!)
    Delivery date: 18th Dec (not at home, will have to collect it I guess )

Am I exited? Heck yea! I also got a nexus 10 yesterday, so would be nice to link both of these!
    Last edited by Tabs85; 12-18-2012 at 04:11 AM.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Tipping1 View Post
    I ordered at 5:06:02 for a 16GB and got a 1 - 2 week shipping time so not sure how you got 3-5 days. I think the lesson here is to ignore the shipping estimate, its a lottery.
    No idea, but my email clearly states 'Delivered in 3-5 business days'.

I order on Dec 4th at 17.07 and I received a shipping email late last night and should be delivered today yay:-)

Quote Originally Posted by DeeW10 View Post
    I order on Dec 4th at 17.07 and I received a shipping email late last night and should be delivered today yay:-)
    Same here...all I need now is for the Bumper to get back in stock and I am one happy bunny !

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by caslad66 View Post
    Same here...all I need now is for the Bumper to get back in stock and I am one happy bunny !
    Is it still out of stock? I cant check from work :-/

I ordered at 17:08:16 and got a 1-2 week shipping estimate. When I emailed google, the auto-response said that it would ship by the evening of the 19th. I replied to that and got this message:
    Thank you for contacting us with your questions today, I see that you have a few questions about the shipping of your order. I know that waiting on a device can be frustrating. Due to the high volume of demand with these items we are seeing a shipping delay. Based on the time that you placed your order I do believe you will be affected by this delay.

At this time I am unable to tell you when your device will be shipped out. As of right now most orders are seeing a 6-7 week delay. It looks like you may be in the category of the 3-4 week delay. I know that this can be inconvenient, I thank you for your patience in this matter.
    Does anyone know if this has any correlation with reality?

Inconvenient is an understatement. I don't have a phone at all right now.

Just to let you know I ordered a 16gb at 17:16 on the 4th Dec and had an email with 1-2 weeks delivery. My status also updated to 'pre-ordered' as others have said. Then I had an email at 1am this morning saying it had been shipped! Tracking shows TNT will deliver today between 9am-6pm. Hopefully all the 1-2 week and 3-5 day orders will be delivered today too.

Well I got a shipping email too at 4am this morning (am in the 1-2 week bracket). Hurrah I thought... TNT said it was out for delivery today when I checked the tracker this morning. Then, a quick check mid-morning meant I've had to call TNT, who have told me they've not even received the parcel from Google yet. Not overly impressed right now. So time to call the Google mothership.

I hope that everyone else with shipped emails isn't having the same problems today

Quote Originally Posted by Tabs85 View Post
    Is it still out of stock? I cant check from work :-/
    yep still out of stock mate.

Mine was delivered at 9.57 this morning after I got the shipping notice at 4 minutes past 6 last night.Just need to get home from work.....

Quote Originally Posted by saintren1 View Post
    Mine was delivered at 9.57 this morning after I got the shipping notice at 4 minutes past 6 last night.Just need to get home from work.....
    I'm in exactly the same boat!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Cancelled my order myself. The extra time waiting has made me realise that I want google to have the money less than I want the phone. Ah well, good luck to those of you still waiting, and hope you enjoy your phones
    f33b likes this.

Haven't got any shipping confirmation yet so jealous of all you lads who have either got the confirmation or received the phone

Quote Originally Posted by Mayank Sharma View Post
    Haven't got any shipping confirmation yet so jealous of all you lads who have either got the confirmation or received the phone
    Same here, tomorrow is cut off time then i'm cancelling.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    Same here, tomorrow is cut off time then i'm cancelling.
    Fingers, toes, legs and arms crossed that you get it matey.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by offyoutoddle View Post
    Cancelled my order myself. The extra time waiting has made me realise that I want google to have the money less than I want the phone. Ah well, good luck to those of you still waiting, and hope you enjoy your phones
    While demand still outstrips supply, you're just helping someone else get their phone sooner, rather than taking anything away from Google.

And Google won't let you cancel after an hour,you have to refuse delivery and wait for them to receive it back.Quoted my Mrs 4-5 weeks to get the refund when she tried to cancel.Instead we are still waiting a second shipment and have sold it on for cost when it arrives,no ebay vultures here....

Default RE: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Quote Originally Posted by Annirax View Post
    While demand still outstrips supply, you're just helping someone else get their phone sooner, rather than taking anything away from Google.
    Then that makes me happy for someone else to benefit from it. Thanks fir reminding me of that, - every cloud really does have a silver lining I guess.
    Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Quote Originally Posted by saintren1 View Post
    And Google won't let you cancel after an hour,you have to refuse delivery and wait for them to receive it back.Quoted my Mrs 4-5 weeks to get the refund when she tried to cancel.Instead we are still waiting a second shipment and have sold it on for cost when it arrives,no ebay vultures here....
    Nope - cancelled it just fine, no refund required as no money has been taken either.

Nope - cancelled it just fine, no refund required as no money has been taken either.
    That's what we thought when we cancelled but is still showing up in her google wallet account and when we spoke to the help centre they advised us of what's in my earlier post.interested if that is different for you though,when you cancelled was it after the pre-authorised payment was returned and was your shipping delayed from the original estimate?

I'm not taking too much interest in what google wallet says right now to be honest, im more interested in what my credit card has to say - so far no debit, or pre auth holds. That's why I wasn't too bothered about cancelling. And you know what? It will sort itself out in the medium term. Time to relax for Christmas. Any problems I will deal with later, but im not going to borrow trouble. Have a great Xmas btw

and to you,just headed home to unwrap my first present,hopefully this thread will cease soon cause it means everyone is sorted!
    I'm not taking too much interest in what google wallet says right now to be honest, im more interested in what my credit card has to say - so far no debit, or pre auth holds. That's why I wasn't too bothered about cancelling. And you know what? It will sort itself out in the medium term. Time to relax for Christmas. Any problems I will deal with later, but im not going to borrow trouble. Have a great Xmas btw

Right, to perhaps attempt to shed some light: I just phones Google (the 0800 number) regarding orders in the 1-2 week category. They have said to me that Google are no longer sending devices but customer information is being passed to the manufacturer who are under instructions from Google to send orders in the order they were received, which by reading some of the posts doesn't appear to be the case.

They did say that there is every possibility that orders in the 1-2 week bracket are fulfilled in time but there is also every chance they won't as its down to the manufacturer sending devices asap. They did offer a shipping refund if this is not the case. Its just a case of waiting and if you're lucky enough to be selected for delivery then congratulations!

They did say that there is every possibility that orders in the 1-2 week bracket are fulfilled in time but there is also every chance they won't as its down to the manufacturer sending devices asap.
    Oh crap... Its been passed over to LG? We're all fooked.

Sent from my brilliant Nexus 7

Right, to perhaps attempt to shed some light: I just phones Google (the 0800 number) regarding orders in the 1-2 week category. They have said to me that Google are no longer sending devices but customer information is being passed to the manufacturer who are under instructions from Google to send orders in the order they were received, which by reading some of the posts doesn't appear to be the case.
    I thought i bought a phone, not a lottery ticket!!!!!! Crazy!!!!
    1 to 2 wks, still waiting......

They did say that there is every possibility that orders in the 1-2 week bracket are fulfilled in time but there is also every chance they won't as its down to the manufacturer sending devices asap. They did offer a shipping refund if this is not the case. Its just a case of waiting and if you're lucky enough to be selected for delivery then congratulations!
    I thought I bought a phone not a lottery ticket!!!! Crazy!!!!
    1 to 2 wks, still waiting............
    DogPsyche likes this.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast