Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Default Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

Quote Originally Posted by f33b View Post
    Is everyone happy with theirs?
    Yes, it's awesome. HSPA+ speeds are loads better than any other phone I've tried aswell.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Good to hear - im getting the last minute jitters after making the leap from iOS!

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzle34 View Post
    Got mine on the 20th, got a shipping refund on the 21st lol happy days again.
    I'm really glad you've got yours now Griz, I was getting worried for your blood pressure

Sent from my awesome Nexus 4
    Thanked by:
    Grizzle34 likes this.

Hell yeah!

Sent from my gorgeous Nexus 4

Got mine

Got a spare coming in the new year too!

Anyone who ordered on 5th December in the UK heard anything yet? I just got the order emails and since then nothing, no updates in Google wallet eirher.

Are there any other place where I can check my order status? I have seen some people mention they have checked in Google Play but I vcant see how to do that.

I ordered on the 5th in the UK and haven't heard anything new. Although I guess there's no reason why I should, as it was I think 6-7 weeks estimate when I ordered, so I've been told mine will be shipped by 16th January. Did you have the same delay estimate?

Quote Originally Posted by wytco0 View Post
    Anyone who ordered on 5th December in the UK heard anything yet? I just got the order emails and since then nothing, no updates in Google wallet eirher.

Are there any other place where I can check my order status? I have seen some people mention they have checked in Google Play but I vcant see how to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by daveshorty View Post
    I ordered on the 5th in the UK and haven't heard anything new. Although I guess there's no reason why I should, as it was I think 6-7 weeks estimate when I ordered, so I've been told mine will be shipped by 16th January. Did you have the same delay estimate?
    I dont have any date at all all my Google Wallet says is Order Date: December 5, 2012 6:16:22 AM UTC-8 it does not include a shipped by date at all.The email confirmation also says Order date: Dec 5, 2012 2:16:22 PM GMT but shows Shipping Status Estimated Ship 5-6 weeks

Where did you get the info that yours will be shipped by 16 January from?

Go here http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status
    Put your order details in etc and ask when it's going to ship, and they'll reply with an auto-generated email within a few minutes.

I dont have any date at all all my Google Wallet says is Order Date: December 5, 2012 6:16:22 AM UTC-8 it does not include a shipped by date at all.The email confirmation also says Order date: Dec 5, 2012 2:16:22 PM GMT but shows Shipping Status Estimated Ship 5-6 weeks

Where did you get the info that yours will be shipped by 16 January from?

Quote Originally Posted by daveshorty View Post
    Go here http://support.google.com/googleplay...hipping_status
    Put your order details in etc and ask when it's going to ship, and they'll reply with an auto-generated email within a few minutes.
    OK thanks, I tried that but the answer was not very helpfull:

Thank you for contacting us.

We are taking orders based on available inventory and are quoting timeframes based on when your order will ship. Packages ship within these timeframes based on the order in which they were received.

Your order will be shipped in the time frame quoted when you placed your order if not sooner. This shipping time frame also appears on your email order confirmation.

Thanks,

Does anyone know or has anyone heard from a reasonably reliable source when Google will take orders again in the USA?

Ordered 8Mb N4 in the UK on 4th December with 4-5 week shipping estimate - just got notification this morning that it shipped yesterday and out for delivery today. How exciting! So it seems Google may have caught up a bit.

In India LG Nexus 4 May be coming in First week of January-2013. So, Ne patient and wait For Big News.
    Latest Mobile Phones @Infibeam

ROM
    Stock

Absolutely!

Love how smooth everything is on this phone.

Been lurking here the past month, just signed up just to help you as I saw your post .

I ordered early morning on 5th December 2012, I am from the UK. My order changed to pre order on the 24th December, money was taken out of my account before that on the 13th, put back in on the 20th and taken out again on the 24th, 27th it changed to shipped but I only found out late on the 27th, TNT tracking says today it is shipping and out for delivery. So I'm waiting, they have until 6pm to deliver it according to TNT's website.

Oh and if it helps, I was on the 5-6 week waiting list. With an email from google telling me it would be 16th Jan before it shipped.
    Last edited by rider900; 12-28-2012 at 09:21 AM.

Should get mine today after ordering 4th December. May be going right back.

I ordered mine on the 5th and finally got it today after chasing it about Edinburgh on saturday(TNT didnt deliver it AGH) It arrived at work today though. Well pleased its rapid . I put in my new 3 SIM card and speedtested it at 19meg down! Not bad for 3.5 G !

I ordered mine on 5/12 and I still haven't heard anything at all.Bit of a shambles this ordering system it seem that some who ordered much later than me have theirs already.

Quote Originally Posted by rider900 View Post
    Been lurking here the past month, just signed up just to help you as I saw your post .
    Oh thanks for that, I still havnt got mine and its still showing as pending in wallet.

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Hey guys,

My order date just got changed to today. I know this happened to a bunch of people earlier. I was just wondering, did they then ship your phone out within the next couple of days?

Thanks

Angry Re: Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

I ordered my Nexus 4 on Dec 4th and got a 4-5 week shipping period. However that time has now ended as it was meant to ship by Jan 5th and Google hasn't replied to any of my e-mail sent after this date. Did this happen to anyone else and do you know how to resolve it?

I ordered mine on the 4th (5:40), i got the email on Xmas eve saying it'd been shipped. It arrived on the 27th - though i returned it as i had already bought one from ebay (at a none too inflated price!). Im just hoping they return my cash to my account quicker than they ship phones!!!

Hope yours arrives soon. Im very impressed with mine so far

I ordered on the 7th December, but I've yet to hear a peep from Google (besides the initial order confirmation email).

I'm not really expecting to hear anything for a couple of weeks (I have a 6-7 week shipping estimate), but I find myself constantly checking the order status, lol.

Same here I was supposed to receive mine by Jan 7th (Monday) which means it should have been shipped by 5th Jan. I called google they just said to wait.
    please can anyone help what do we do it been 5 weeks.

Mine was supposed to be shipped by Sat 5th Jan, so I had to e-mail them 4 times until I received a simple reply which had no useful information whatsoever.

Hello -----,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are taking orders based on available inventory and are quoting timeframes based on when your order will ship. Packages ship within these timeframes based on the order in which they were received.

Your order will be shipped in the time frame quoted when you placed your order if not sooner. This shipping time frame also appears on your email order confirmation.

Thanks,

Josh
    The Google Play Support Team
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast