Uk Nexus 4 ordered on 4th December

olliex11

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
She's arrived! :D Happy man here. Bootloader unlocked in my lunchtime and everything set to the way my Gnex was (and liking that the Play Store automatically downloaded all my apps this time round too)

enekomh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been out for delivery for the whole day and still haven't received it. I'm even going to do our weekly shopping alone when I get out of the office so that my girlfriend doesn't have to leave home at all and can receive the parcel when it arrives...

enekomh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been going all around London aparently. They were supposed to be delivering it yesterday. Got home after my gf had stayed waiting for it until 4 pm. No phone. No delivery notice. I've phoned them this morning asking for it and I've finaly agreed with them to have it delivered by 1 pm. 20 minutes to go, still no phone at home. Well done, TNT.

enekomh

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine's been going all around London aparently. It was sopposed to be delivered yesterday and even though my GF had stayed at home until 4PM, when I got back from work at 7pm there was no phone nor delivery notice. I've phoned them this morning and have agreed with them to have it delivered by 1pm. 20 minutes to go and still no phone at home. Tick-tack TNT.

damo

#teamandroid
May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm like a pig in sh1t with my new N4 :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

f33b

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Ive ended up buying one off ebay, just to get it in time for Xmas! So i'll have an 8gb going spare at the start of the new year if anyone is interested?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463