Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bunch of whiny children,

I thought The Crackberry forum was full of whiny children, well, now that I'm waiting on my Nexus 4 16 GB, My first Android phone, well let me tell you, the posts here in N4, well, I've never heard such whiny crap in my life! In my opinion too many aren't mature enough to carry a fine device such as the Nexus 4. Maybe you youngsters should settle on the Motorola DEFY XT if you can't handle a refined device.
    The Practical BBQ'r !
    Thanked by 2:
    BlackRN, Ry and doug9000 like this.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Default Re: Bunch of whiny children,

welcome to the world of public forums.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by 6:

Quote Originally Posted by mawil1013 View Post
    I thought The Crackberry forum was full of whiny children, well, now that I'm waiting on my Nexus 4 16 GB, My first Android phone, well let me tell you, the posts here in N4, well, I've never heard such whiny crap in my life! In my opinion too many aren't mature enough to carry a fine device such as the Nexus 4. Maybe you youngsters should settle on the Motorola DEFY XT if you can't handle a refined device.
    You do realize you've made a thread whining about people whining in there threads, right?
    Last edited by emcdannell; 12-07-2012 at 05:20 PM.
    Thanked by 15:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    yfan, klau25, dbareis and 19 others like this.

Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by emcdannell View Post
    You do realize you've made a thread whining about people whining in there threads, right?
    to whine
    The irony.
    Sony Ericsson K790a | Palm Treo 650 | Apple iPhone | Apple iPhone 3G | Apple iPhone 3GS | HTC EVO 4G | Samsung Epic 4G | HTC EVO 3D | HTC EVO 4G LTE | Apple iPhone 5 | LG Nexus 4 | Sony Xperia Z | HTC One | LG G2 | Sony Xperia Z1 | LG Nexus 5

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Why do you think that whoever is whining does not deserve the phone?! Who are you to tell people how they should act?

People here are just very excited about the new phone and want to get it ASAP. As you know (or not) Google did some mistakes with the handling of the sale of the device and a lot of people here just want to express them self.

Dont know how old you are but a lot of people here are not that young as you think, i'm 32 by the way.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

this thread needs to be closed, it's going to a bad direction.

Ricky2009 likes this.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Quote Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
    this thread needs to be closed, it's going to a bad direction.

3/4 of all the posts in Nx4 need to be shut down, I'm getting a new phone and new os, and I want to see constructive posts, what do I hear? I can't have my cookies right now mommy! Or, waaaaa, I dropped my cookies and now I broke them, I'm gonna lay the blame on someone else, Sheese.
    The Practical BBQ'r !

I have to agree with the op. Although I have my phone, I still like to look through the post and see what's going on and the first page of threads are mostly complaints about not getting their phone.

Thanked by:
    KitN 
    TheLibertarian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by V-Tech View Post
    Why do you think that whoever is whining does not deserve the phone?! Who are you to tell people how they should act?

People here are just very excited about the new phone and want to get it ASAP. As you know (or not) Google did some mistakes with the handling of the sale of the device and a lot of people here just want to express them self.

Dont know how old you are but a lot of people here are not that young as you think, i'm 32 by the way.
    I know it sucks but trying to get free crap from Google just shows a lack of maturity, its not like its been weeks that people had problems... most was a 1-2 days

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by ragnarokx; 12-07-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: removed obscene language

3/4 of all the posts in Nx4 need to be shut down, I'm getting a new phone and new os, and I want to see constructive posts, what do I hear? I can't have my cookies right now mommy! Or, waaaaa, I dropped my cookies and now I broke them, I'm gonna lay the blame on someone else, Sheese.
    Mawil,

First, you created a post wherein you complain about people complaining.
    Then, you complain about the percentage of threads that aren't constructive, in the thread you started which only serves to boost that ratio.

Having a post in which complaints are voiced about a specific, legitimate issue is not a bad thing - it only becomes bad if there are multiple posts concerning that same issue. Your post is not relevant to the N4 whatsoever; you would have better served the community by voicing your opinion in private message to one of the moderators.

That said, posts like this, not specific and directly pointed towards the N4 (or its users) should, imho, be locked, along with threads whose topic is already under discussion in a thread whose title reflects the associated point.

I think the phone should come with no OS, and unless you can compile and build it yourself you don't deserve the phone and should be forced to use the Defy XT. Would certainly weed out some of these kinds of posts.

These forums are here to have discussion. All discussions may not be to your liking. My suggestion is to move past those discussions.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 4:
    yfan, J T M, Paul627g and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Hildenbrand View Post
    I think the phone should come with no OS, and unless you can compile and build it yourself you don't deserve the phone and should be forced to use the Defy XT. Would certainly weed out some of these kinds of posts.

These forums are here to have discussion. All discussions may not be to your liking. My suggestion is to move past those discussions.

trolololololol

Whining about whiny people. Way to change the game. :rolleyes:
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

I had my say and I say some of the trolls showed up, typical, Now I need to figure out where to go to find mature humans for Android info and help.
    The Practical BBQ'r !

I had my say and I say some of the trolls showed up, typical, Now I need to figure out where to go to find mature humans for Android info and help.
    Don't show them this thread, or they may not welcome you.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    Thanked by 4:

Reason your having such a hard time finding mature people is that they usually only talk to other mature people

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
    klau25, KwietStorm and bigdaddytee like this.

It's the nature of every single new device that's released. You have to be big enough to blow past the garbage and find the info you're looking for. It will be no different in any other forum.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Don't show them this thread, or they may not welcome you.
    Jerry, you are such a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
    Jerry, you are such a troll.

When it's warranted, yes I am.
    ಠ_ಠ
    제리
    2defmouze and MERCDROID like this.

Yes because you creating a thread just to insult people on this site was REAL mature.
    bigdaddytee likes this.

If you want to see a constructive post, you should start one. This one is not very constructive at all. Think before you speak.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock 4.2.1; CM7.2(nook)

No crying and whining here, I love my new N4. It's been flawless for me. I'm sure all these types of threads will die down in a couple months and then we can get down to real business: Enjoying our new toy!
    Last edited by Pre-dawn raid; 12-07-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: removed strong language

That's what happens when you set out troll bait. Let's call a bunch of people names and see if they respond. You are right, typical.

Bunch of whiny children,-uploadfromtaptalk1354932498086.jpg

bigdaddytee likes this.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

When it's warranted, yes I am.
    this thread is totally meaningful, i got a like and quoted by jerry the cowboy!!!

Congratulations, can we lock it now?
    WHITE 32GB NEXUS 5
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast