Got Nexus 4 36 hours after ordering

pebbler

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a 16 GB on Dec 7 10:46. Received a shipping confirmation on Dec 8 4:36. But on UPS site the tracking is not yet activated. Hoping to see it active tomorrow, Monday.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 11/27 with a 2-3 week estimate and I'm getting mine on Monday. As happy as I am to get my phone, I feel bad for the people waiting and would rather have a fair waiting list instead of this luck-of-the-draw stuff that's happening now. Hope everyone gets their phones soon.

Are there REALLY people from the 13th that still haven't gotten their phones?! Raise your hands, please.

There is this thread that has over 35,000 posts. 1-2% of the people that ordered on the 13th still haven't gotten their phones :/

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered a 16 GB on Dec 7 10:46. Received a shipping confirmation on Dec 8 4:36. But on UPS site the tracking is not yet activated. Hoping to see it active tomorrow, Monday.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Ordered nexus 4 on november 29th. Google says i'm getting it on January 5th... I hate you guys and your luck >.>

David Ballou

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Yup, sounds familiar. As I posted on another thread here, my wife ordered an N4 for me for my birthday on December 5th and it was delivered on December 7th. No complaints but I have to wonder.
. . . David

pebbler

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

Keeping fingers crossed.

Update : package got into UPS system. Originated from Louisville, KY. Expecting the 2nd day air delivery to-morrow. Delivery time frame did exceed my expectation!

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I did unfortunately, wasn't even thinking about it

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if it matters or not, but since my first order was linked might as well try it without the link. Also since they've had so many problems I figure the less they have to do the better.

Karrott9

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if it matters or not, but since my first order was linked might as well try it without the link. Also since they've had so many problems I figure the less they have to do the better.

I clicked to have mine linked, ordered on the 4th, and haven't heard anything. By having it linked, what does that mean? I won't have to log in the first time?

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I clicked to have mine linked, ordered on the 4th, and haven't heard anything. By having it linked, what does that mean? I won't have to log in the first time?

Pretty much basically, rather minimal thing but at this point I don't trust them to do anything right.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Been almost 24 hours now, no shipping info. I'll wait till the afternoon and then cancel. My original order should be here in 5 weeks if I can trust their quotes which I don't. I'll cancel this order and put the date of the eta for the original and if it's not here by then I'll be calling them.

Edit: so I canceled it. I had it linked, Mr. 34 didn't so it's a good test to see if that makes a difference. Keep us informed, if you get a tracking number I might feel compelled to order again with no link!

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered again and didn't link this time, I'll give it 36 hours and then I'll cancel. Fingers crossed

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463