Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Got Nexus 4 36 hours after ordering

Are some people still getting waitlisted? The website said 6-8 weeks for delivery, but it got here in record time. No idea why, but I'm not asking any questions. I'm in Brooklyn and ordered a 16gb Nexus 4 on the website Wednesday late night and it arrived Friday afternoon. Maybe local supply?
    MERCDROID likes this.

Default Re: Got Nexus 4 36 hours after ordering

Even stranger, it now says the 8GB is sold out with no option to pre-order???

WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by minnemike View Post
    Even stranger, it now says the 8GB is sold out with no option to pre-order???

WTF.
    Yeah... it's been like that for a while dude lol. They sold so many 8GB you can't even preorder it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by chessninja View Post
    Are some people still getting waitlisted? The website said 6-8 weeks for delivery, but it got here in record time. No idea why, but I'm not asking any questions. I'm in Brooklyn and ordered a 16gb Nexus 4 on the website Wednesday late night and it arrived Friday afternoon. Maybe local supply?
    Google is messed up, they are sending devices to people that buy it some other time, some even earlier than those that purchase on the 13th of november...

Same here. I bought a 16GB on Wednesday, 12/5, and received it today.

Ordered mine yesterday. Order says pending.

I ordered 11/27 with a 2-3 week estimate and I'm getting mine on Monday. As happy as I am to get my phone, I feel bad for the people waiting and would rather have a fair waiting list instead of this luck-of-the-draw stuff that's happening now. Hope everyone gets their phones soon.

Are there REALLY people from the 13th that still haven't gotten their phones?! Raise your hands, please.
    Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!

ROM
    Nexus5Experience2.1.1 LTE

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
    I live in Bensonhurst and ordered two last night (One for me- one for my sister) and it said 6-7 weeks. I'm so jealous man, congratulations. I'm not gonna get my hopes up for anything for at least 4-5 weeks.
    DEVICES:
    LG Nexus 4 [E-960] Android 4.4.4 CM11S [Soon Retired]
    OnePlus One [Coming Soon]
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 [RIP]
    LG Optimus V [RIP]

Quote Originally Posted by FYourProblems View Post
    I ordered 11/27 with a 2-3 week estimate and I'm getting mine on Monday. As happy as I am to get my phone, I feel bad for the people waiting and would rather have a fair waiting list instead of this luck-of-the-draw stuff that's happening now. Hope everyone gets their phones soon.

Are there REALLY people from the 13th that still haven't gotten their phones?! Raise your hands, please.
    How long after your card was charged? Mine tried to charge but I didnt have the funds. Got the funds in today and it went through as "pending"... but google play rep said it will still be 2-3 weeks from the 27th.
    Unlimited everything. 4gb of unthrottled 4G speeds. No contract. $50 or less.
    http://solavei.com/benoni

I'm in Bay Ridge and couldn't bear to wait 1,2,3,4 let alone 5 weeks! Cracked and bought a 16GB unopened from eBay for $520

Quote Originally Posted by Benoni Cooper View Post
    How long after your card was charged? Mine tried to charge but I didnt have the funds. Got the funds in today and it went through as "pending"... but google play rep said it will still be 2-3 weeks from the 27th.
    After I ordered it on the 27th I had a pending charge for the full amount that stayed on my account for 3-4 days before disappearing. Yesterday the charge came back and is currently "pending." Another member on here corroborated that after it disappears and then shows up pending on your bank account the second time, that means your order is processing and will ship the following business day

Ordered mine on the 4th, and haven't got an email or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Karrott9 View Post
    Ordered mine on the 4th, and haven't got an email or anything...
    Lol be patient it's only been 3 days!
    Thanked by:
    MERCDROID likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

That's what my confirmation email said too, then 12 hours later I got a 'shipped' email, so you might be pleasantly surprised. I'm guessing some areas have stockpiles of them that are for local customers, but just a guess.

Wow, $500+ on eBay?! Maybe I'll try my luck and order another one!

Lol be patient it's only been 3 days!
    Well I'm saying that others have already got theirs after 3 days lol.
    Banned

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

3 days is very good, I am hoping that will happen too when I order mine as well.

Global Posts
    426 Global Posts

Ok, something is wrong with this Google, I ordered my Nexus 4 on Nov 29th not a peep out of Google other than my order confirmation email, 2 people I work with ordered theirs on Monday of last week and both received their phones yesterday. And all 3 of us used our work address as a shipping address as Ups is here everyday 2x a day.

Wish I was that lucky. I bought mine on the 4th, got a confirmation receipt email and heard nothing since

Estimated 5-6 weeks

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by PAC757 View Post
    Ok, something is wrong with this Google, I ordered my Nexus 4 on Nov 29th not a peep out of Google other than my order confirmation email, 2 people I work with ordered theirs on Monday of last week and both received their phones yesterday. And all 3 of us used our work address as a shipping address as Ups is here everyday 2x a day.
    I got an explanation for that from a rep, they had a glitch in their system last week and our holders are on hold. Read my posts here Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking starting on post #1612
    Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!

ROM
    Nexus5Experience2.1.1 LTE

Whoo! Just checked- Nexus 4s shipped from Kentucky yesterday, should arrive on Monday
    DEVICES:
    LG Nexus 4 [E-960] Android 4.4.4 CM11S [Soon Retired]
    OnePlus One [Coming Soon]
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 [RIP]
    LG Optimus V [RIP]

ordered mine today crossin fingers

I hope I get it sooner than 5-6 weeks

I ordered a 16 GB on Dec 7 10:46. Received a shipping confirmation on Dec 8 4:36. But on UPS site the tracking is not yet activated. Hoping to see it active tomorrow, Monday.

Keeping fingers crossed.

There is this thread that has over 35,000 posts. 1-2% of the people that ordered on the 13th still haven't gotten their phones :/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pebbler View Post
    I ordered a 16 GB on Dec 7 10:46. Received a shipping confirmation on Dec 8 4:36. But on UPS site the tracking is not yet activated. Hoping to see it active tomorrow, Monday.

Keeping fingers crossed.
    Ordered nexus 4 on november 29th. Google says i'm getting it on January 5th... I hate you guys and your luck >.>

I just ordered a second one to see if it ships faster. If it does I'll cancel the first order

Quote Originally Posted by cormaster628 View Post
    I just ordered a second one to see if it ships faster. If it does I'll cancel the first order

Same here, only this time I didn't link the phone it to my account.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast