Got Nexus 4 36 hours after ordering

chessninja

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Are some people still getting waitlisted? The website said 6-8 weeks for delivery, but it got here in record time. No idea why, but I'm not asking any questions. I'm in Brooklyn and ordered a 16gb Nexus 4 on the website Wednesday late night and it arrived Friday afternoon. Maybe local supply?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Even stranger, it now says the 8GB is sold out with no option to pre-order???

WTF.

Yeah... it's been like that for a while dude lol. They sold so many 8GB you can't even preorder it anymore

Are some people still getting waitlisted? The website said 6-8 weeks for delivery, but it got here in record time. No idea why, but I'm not asking any questions. I'm in Brooklyn and ordered a 16gb Nexus 4 on the website Wednesday late night and it arrived Friday afternoon. Maybe local supply?

Google is messed up, they are sending devices to people that buy it some other time, some even earlier than those that purchase on the 13th of november...

Examiner19

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site

Same here. I bought a 16GB on Wednesday, 12/5, and received it today.

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 11/27 with a 2-3 week estimate and I'm getting mine on Monday. As happy as I am to get my phone, I feel bad for the people waiting and would rather have a fair waiting list instead of this luck-of-the-draw stuff that's happening now. Hope everyone gets their phones soon.

Are there REALLY people from the 13th that still haven't gotten their phones?! Raise your hands, please.

TauSigmaNova

Domo Arigato, Mr Roboto!
Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
I live in Bensonhurst and ordered two last night (One for me- one for my sister) and it said 6-7 weeks. I'm so jealous man, congratulations. I'm not gonna get my hopes up for anything for at least 4-5 weeks.

Benoni Cooper

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 11/27 with a 2-3 week estimate and I'm getting mine on Monday. As happy as I am to get my phone, I feel bad for the people waiting and would rather have a fair waiting list instead of this luck-of-the-draw stuff that's happening now. Hope everyone gets their phones soon.

Are there REALLY people from the 13th that still haven't gotten their phones?! Raise your hands, please.

How long after your card was charged? Mine tried to charge but I didnt have the funds. Got the funds in today and it went through as "pending"... but google play rep said it will still be 2-3 weeks from the 27th.

SeanNYC76

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Bay Ridge and couldn't bear to wait 1,2,3,4 let alone 5 weeks! Cracked and bought a 16GB unopened from eBay for $520

FYourProblems

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
How long after your card was charged? Mine tried to charge but I didnt have the funds. Got the funds in today and it went through as "pending"... but google play rep said it will still be 2-3 weeks from the 27th.

After I ordered it on the 27th I had a pending charge for the full amount that stayed on my account for 3-4 days before disappearing. Yesterday the charge came back and is currently "pending." Another member on here corroborated that after it disappears and then shows up pending on your bank account the second time, that means your order is processing and will ship the following business day

chessninja

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
That's what my confirmation email said too, then 12 hours later I got a 'shipped' email, so you might be pleasantly surprised. I'm guessing some areas have stockpiles of them that are for local customers, but just a guess.

Wow, $500+ on eBay?! Maybe I'll try my luck and order another one!

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok, something is wrong with this Google, I ordered my Nexus 4 on Nov 29th not a peep out of Google other than my order confirmation email, 2 people I work with ordered theirs on Monday of last week and both received their phones yesterday. And all 3 of us used our work address as a shipping address as Ups is here everyday 2x a day.

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Wish I was that lucky. I bought mine on the 4th, got a confirmation receipt email and heard nothing since

Estimated 5-6 weeks

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Mr 34

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok, something is wrong with this Google, I ordered my Nexus 4 on Nov 29th not a peep out of Google other than my order confirmation email, 2 people I work with ordered theirs on Monday of last week and both received their phones yesterday. And all 3 of us used our work address as a shipping address as Ups is here everyday 2x a day.

I got an explanation for that from a rep, they had a glitch in their system last week and our holders are on hold. Read my posts here http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-4/229517-nexus-4-ordered-november-27-order-status-tracking-65.html#post2414638 starting on post #1612

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49