YouTube app question
Hi guys I have my Nexus 4 I have a question regarding the YouTube app , I only get HD streaming while on WiFi but never while being connected to Att network. My brother has a Note and he gets HD streaming both ways ,does this haves something to do with the Nexus not being LTE ? Do you experience the same thing ?
- 12-08-2012, 03:37 PM #2
- 12-08-2012, 03:44 PM #4
- 12-08-2012, 03:45 PM #5
- 12-08-2012, 03:50 PM #7
- 12-08-2012, 03:55 PM #8
Re: YouTube app question
What's slightly annoying is how the app assumes that if you're on wifi, you're on a faster-than-mobile connection. My g/f has puny 1.5 mbps DSL at her place and YouTube constantly has to buffer unless I toggle off HQ. I shut off my wifi on the N4 and suddenly HQ streamed flawlessly. However, when checking my Data Use settings, that short period of streamed HQ content took a sizable bite of bandwidth. If you're concerned about data caps, it's best to not guzzle video over the air.
- By kalebk07 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 03-29-2013, 02:19 AM
- By mp5wes in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:45 AM
- By acid.akuma in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2012, 04:06 PM
- By stimulatedboredom in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:47 PM
- By Aelther in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM