When will AT&T list the Nexus 4 as a supported device?
I've been reading all this stuff about providing AT&T with fake IMEI numbers so they can properly select the 4G plan. My question (if anyone has any reliable info on it) is when do we think AT&T will have the Nexus 4 added to their system so that they can just add the correct IMEI number and choose the plan? I mean they are going to have to do that at some point right? Seems like they will have tons of people activating this phone on their network, even though the phone isn't sold by or branded AT&T.
I'm 1 week into my 4 to 5 week wait and I really hope AT&T has it sorted before I get my phone. Seems like a hassle now, and it really doesn't have to be.
- 12-08-2012, 08:44 PM #2
Re: When will AT&T list the Nexus 4 as a supported device?
Its not that big of a hassle, my buddy s a manager at att and it only took him a few minutes to change it.. make sure you change the APN setting to the right ones... I dunno why they have the wrong ones pre loaded
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Android Central Forums
- By Zorachus in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 41Last Post: 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM
- By Argopelter in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2011, 10:28 AM
- By Doc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:20 PM
- By MBSMD in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 33Last Post: 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM
- By jaredf916 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-06-2010, 07:03 AM