Fail Unboxing is Fail

arizonamman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
ROTFLMFAO
Thanks! I needed that!
I am surprised the way it was being banged around that the glass would break B4 he got it out of the box. LOL
If I EVER get one, I will unbox it on the middle of my bed.

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Looks set up...still funny though. Any time you see these YouTube videos were the camera moves alot, goes out of focus, and then something happens, it's hard to trust. Like the one where the guy scares a girl then she runs outside and gets hit by a car.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
This also shows the glass isn't as fragile as people try to make it out to be, lol. :D:D

Sent from my Nexus 4

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Looks set up...still funny though. Any time you see these YouTube videos were the camera moves alot, goes out of focus, and then something happens, it's hard to trust. Like the one where the guy scares a girl then she runs outside and gets hit by a car.

Lolwat?! I :eek:

I never heard of this! Link please? :eek::eek:

Sent from my Nexus 4

Syrous44

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I almost p:ssed myself that was hilarious. Made my day, kind of feel for the guy. What where the chances of it falling right into his tea cup on the floor lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not sure. Someone showed it to me on their phone. Search for "why you shouldn't scare people" or "why you shouldn't prank people". Something like that.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Not sure. Someone showed it to me on their phone. Search for "why you shouldn't scare people" or "why you shouldn't prank people". Something like that.
Thanks! Will do! :thumbup:

Edit: I found it. Thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wP7rEbh1yzI&feature=youtube_gdata_player
That's what a girl gets for talking her ass off on an iPhone! Served her right. :p :D

If she was using Android this would have never happened. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm pretty sure that's fake. But you get what I'm saying. The camera gets all shaky and points down or something...perfect time to edit....then bam, she gets hit. In this case a phone falls into a cup on the floor. Just saying.

willdogs

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
That drop looked way fake.

He probably had an old phone in the cup of water, that's why he covered it up when he pulled it out

XChrisX

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Even though this is fake, I'd hate if it were real. Not only because it's a brand new Nexus 4, but also because these are next to impossible to get and returning this thing would be a chore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36