Movie Studio

dougltc

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I have read and watched at least a half a dozen N4 reviews and had never heard of Movie Studio until I watched this review (2nd video on the page):

http://www.xtremeguard.com/LG-Google-Nexus-4-Screen-Protectors-p/lg-nexus-4-screen-protector.htm

Also, if you like the screen protectors on that page, there is a code "80off3" that makes them $1 w/free shipping ...

How did all the other reviews miss this cool new app?

I ordered some but haven't tried them yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I have read and watched at least a half a dozen N4 reviews and had never heard of Movie Studio until I watched this review (2nd video on the page):

LG Google Nexus 4 Screen Protector

Also, if you like the screen protectors on that page, there is a code "80off3" that makes them $1 w/free shipping ...

How did all the other reviews miss this cool new app?

I ordered some but haven't tried them yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

It is a cool app but it's been in Android since Ice Cream Sandwich.

Pre-dawn raid

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Well done mini review video. I like the features he presented in that movie app so I'll have to check that out. I did notice that he says the back is gorilla glass which is incorrect in my understanding.

Dino Rodriguez

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
With the exception of the Nexus 7, it's actually on all other Nexus devices, such as my Galaxy Nexus. I've used Movie Studio quite often and I find it incredibly useful especially when sharing family videos [with my Family Circle, of course].

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez