- 12-09-2012, 08:46 PM #2
- 1,078 Posts
Re: MS Exchange email client draining battery?
No problems here.
I have two GMAIL accounts setup, both with autosync on.
I have one YAHOO (IMAP) mail account setup in the Mail app with Inbox check frequency every 15 minutes.
I have two other IMAP email accounts set up as above.
And, finally, my work email on an Exchange server set for Automatic (Push).
No problems at all.
- By nabril15 in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2012, 10:31 AM
- By neverhappy in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2011, 10:00 PM
- By bchason in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:13 AM
- By tomcreed in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2011, 08:26 PM
- By dgdave#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2010, 08:45 AM