- 15 Posts
How is it possible...
...that there is still no easy way to get app data from one device to another? This seems like a no brainer. Why doesn't it save to the play store? Or at least save in a place I can access it? Do I really have to root my old EVO and my new Nexus 4 to get my level completions from all my games? On top of that I haven't seen any indication that the data from a gingerbread phone will even work on a JB phone. Can anyone please prove me wrong and tell me there's a way?
- 12-09-2012, 10:02 PM #2
- 12-09-2012, 10:08 PM #3
- 359 Posts
Re: How is it possible...
agreed, one thing i do like about the iphone is the restoration. i had to reset my brother's iphone once for him. after the reset, it just restored his phone to the same phone before, it knows all the app that it had, settings it was using, and icon position. this is something i hate about resetting my phone, or getting new phone, usually take all day to set it up again to the way i want. google already does this to the chrome browser and chromebook, they need to set this feature for android too.
- 12-09-2012, 11:53 PM #5
- 12-10-2012, 12:05 AM #6
- By Zephar in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 9Last Post: 04-04-2012, 04:00 PM
- By Shootin4aces in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-23-2011, 10:32 PM
- By Meeks in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 04:53 PM
- By McNooberson in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 36Last Post: 12-08-2009, 04:59 PM
- By ShiftNo in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2009, 02:22 PM