Ear piece static recording updated video
This is what I hear if I put my ear to the ear speaker on my Nexus 4. It is there even while the screen is blank and during the phone calls it is even worse. Took my iphone 5 (I know) that the nexus replaced and placed the mic next to the top speaker. You need to get your volume up a bit but you will hear it. It is most noticable at 0.34sec.
Updated video from on to off the static is gone as soon as the phone shuts off. I enhanced the audio a bit so it is easier to hear.
Last edited by rkohou; 12-09-2012 at 11:42 PM.
- 12-09-2012, 10:34 PM #2
- By jhnnyblze2000 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 12-03-2010, 07:51 PM
- By xenophon in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2010, 04:59 PM
- By thatwilsonguy in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2010, 08:02 PM
- By skife in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:00 PM
- By Mrwatch921 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2009, 07:24 PM