NEXUS 4 Working on AT&T?S LTE Network in a few areas

sonicresidue

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'd be interested in trying this, since the article mentioned Dallas, TX as being one of the areas where it might work. I would need to know exactly what steps to take, or have someone walk me through it, as I am unfamiliar with the steps required to see if it works.

As of today I have an AT&T 4g LTE data plan set up on my account.

arizonamman

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Suppose to work in Phoenix. Problem is, when I tried out the HOX a few months back, AT&T's LTE was only downtown and to the north and west. The bulk of Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, & Queen Creek have diddly squat. I suppose it is all moot for me anyway seeing as how I ordered On Nov. 13 and STILL have no N4!

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'd be interested in trying this, since the article mentioned Dallas, TX as being one of the areas where it might work. I would need to know exactly what steps to take, or have someone walk me through it, as I am unfamiliar with the steps required to see if it works.

As of today I have an AT&T 4g LTE data plan set up on my account.

Here is an article with step by step directions. http://theunlockr.com/2012/12/10/nexus-4-getting-lte-on-att-how-to-see-if-you-get-it-too/

Please let me know if it works. I'm in the Dallas area also. I would try it, but I am still waiting for my phone.

ksentials024

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Does this have to be Post-Paid AT&T or does pre-paid AT&T or even ST work with this? I'm in Raleigh on the T-Mo plan for now, but may have to give it a try.

djkleric

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
He is in the Oklahoma city area and so am I. However he is in a small area just west of OKC and seems as if that is the only place that he has gotten an LTE signal. I so far have not recieved any LTE here in the city itself. Here is to hoping.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn