Volume through headphones too low...
I am just using stock white ipod headphones and noticed that I have my volume all the way up while listening to TuneIn radio and the volume is much lower than when I was using my Blackberry Bold 9900. Anyway of increasing headphone volumes on this phone?
- 12-10-2012, 04:01 PM #2
Re: Volume through headphones too low...
Good point, I just switched headphones and they seem noticeably louder...not as loud as my previous phone but it will do. I think my old ipod headphones are at least 5 years old.
- 12-10-2012, 04:18 PM #4
- 12-10-2012, 04:43 PM #5
- By Godbilla in forum Motorola Triumph on Virgin MobileReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2012, 03:01 PM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2011, 01:49 AM
- By Sean Brunett in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 03:57 PM
- By gary11082 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 29Last Post: 09-15-2010, 06:24 PM
- By jasjeetsingh in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:36 AM