Probably one of the VERY few Nexus 4 owners in India :D

lighterfluid

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
First of all, Thank You so much for sharing all the help and information on the forums.

My parents were visiting my brother up in Chicago, and we had signed up to be notified on availability on the Play store. I didn't really expect to recieve it this quickly, what with all the rumors of shipping delays and such (baseless, I tell you!).

Luckily, the phone got delivered on the eve of my parents flight back to Mumbai (27 Nov). Guess I got lucky.

And am I in love with this phone! Not to mention all the head-turns and double takes I am getting, as well as jealous friends (not that any of those were my original intentions *evil* )

The most surprising aspect of the N4 I found is the amazing standby time. Yesterday I left the phone at home :p, and went out at about 11am, with the battery indicator at 97%. I returned at 9.30 pm (about 10.5 hrs total) and the battery still showed 92%. This is with wifi, gps and sync turned on. The apps I have installed include facebook and watsapp and location services turned on.

Could this be a glitch?

Either way, I have nothing to complain about.

I love my Nexus, and I'm sure it's returning the favor.

Love,
Lighterfluid

Fraser Carter

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
No glitch my standby time is excellent as well , I just wish the day to day battery from everyday use was a bit more optimised.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

sahilm87

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Pls tell me dat if I import the phone and something or other goes wrong with it, then I have to send it back to U.S and as I ordered via my cousin , then I have to ship it back to her and she will ship it to Google for replacement, and then a long waiting period, dont you think that is a big hassle??

John Seiler

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Dear Ligherfluid,

I must agree with you that the stby time on this phone is quite nice. I left my to slowly discharge from 100 % down to 8% over 6 days or thereabouts. Quit good and hopefully they will get the phone to come in alignment during normal use as well.

Would you please consider taking some photographs with your new Nexus and posting them in the sticky thread here in the forums. I would very much like to see so part if India that you call home.

Ty either way and have a good day!

Ronjon

nandaaft

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I am from Chennai,India and have come to U.S to see my grandson.I ordered one 16 GB and I am enjoying for the past one week.I already have android tablet.I can say that this is my second and versatile tablet.I have not put the sim till date.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci