Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree4Likes

Default Re: Nexus 4 low AUX volume temporary fix. A SOLUTION!

I had the same problem most people in this thread have, and like most I looked at the various attempted solutions and had just about given up. I actually found the solution in my case while playing with NFC Task Launcher out of curiosity. I'd decided to have a play with NFC tags so installed NFC Task Launcher. Creating my first tag I selected sound and volume and checked media volume and system volume and hit next. I set both to max. System showed as 7 and media as an underlined exclamation mark. I then hit the right arrow and then the top right tick mark to save. I didn't actually have any tags to write but found the menu lets you run them without a tag. After running the sound from aux out was excellent. I can now hear my sat nav instructions very loud and music too loud even for me, and I am hearing impaired!. Tickled pink!

Hope this helps someone else.
    Thanked by:
    AVrobin58 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DingleGrott View Post
    I had the same problem most people in this thread have, and like most I looked at the various attempted solutions and had just about given up. I actually found the solution in my case while playing with NFC Task Launcher out of curiosity. I'd decided to have a play with NFC tags so installed NFC Task Launcher. Creating my first tag I selected sound and volume and checked media volume and system volume and hit next. I set both to max. System showed as 7 and media as an underlined exclamation mark. I then hit the right arrow and then the top right tick mark to save. I didn't actually have any tags to write but found the menu lets you run them without a tag. After running the sound from aux out was excellent. I can now hear my sat nav instructions very loud and music too loud even for me, and I am hearing impaired!. Tickled pink!

This worked for me! I did every as stated above and tried using the aux port in my car and finally the volume is at a hearable level. Thanks so much for this tip!

Can you help me? I didn't succeed doing this procedure to increase the volume on my Nexus 4... I'm not sure if I did it correctly, but can you explain me in parts what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by DingleGrott View Post

Can you please explain that for me in parts... Didn't work for me but maybe because I did it incorrectly...
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234