Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 34 of 34
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Shipped today, in Kentucky and leaving for Alabama (where I live) tomorrow.
  2. #27  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by wc123 View Post
    Shipped today, in Kentucky and leaving for Alabama (where I live) tomorrow.
    That was FAST! Congrats!
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    How are these shipping so quickly for some people? I ordered mine on Nov 27th and was told 4-5 weeks.

    If I cancel my order and order a new one today, do you think it will ship quickly despite the 6-7 week wait Google says?
  4. #29  
    V-Tech's Avatar

    Posts
    380 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by DScorpio View Post
    How are these shipping so quickly for some people? I ordered mine on Nov 27th and was told 4-5 weeks.

    If I cancel my order and order a new one today, do you think it will ship quickly despite the 6-7 week wait Google says?
    With Google you can never know. I totally agree with you, it's ridiculous that people like you ordered weeks ago and still waiting and others order now and get next day shipping.

    TOTALLY WRONG GOOGLE!
  5. #30  
    PAC757's Avatar

    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    I ordered on the 28th, nothing but and order confirmation email, I just cancelled my order, I'm just going to wait till the crazy shipping stuff at Google is over, and the supply is back stock than I'll place an order. Did this with the nexus 7 and it all went pretty smooth, place order, charge my card, received my Nexus 7 in 72 hours
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by DScorpio View Post
    How are these shipping so quickly for some people? I ordered mine on Nov 27th and was told 4-5 weeks.

    If I cancel my order and order a new one today, do you think it will ship quickly despite the 6-7 week wait Google says?
    Yeah... google's ed up a lot. People are just ordering it recently and being lucky. Please don't though! Some people are still waiting for yours with longer times.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by DScorpio View Post
    How are these shipping so quickly for some people? I ordered mine on Nov 27th and was told 4-5 weeks.

    If I cancel my order and order a new one today, do you think it will ship quickly despite the 6-7 week wait Google says?
    That sucks! I feel really bad about all the people who ordered way before I did but still have to wait some more weeks. Shame on you, Google.
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    huh, a lot cheaper than I thought. Well having it just in a family plan is easier.
    The data plan is an extra $30 dollars a month on top of the normal bill. Since the phone is unlocked, you should just go prepaid, and ask your parents to pay your bill separately, I'm paying for my own bill on T-mobile. They have a plan that's $30 dollars a month, and you get Unlimited texting/Data, with 100 minutes. it's more for people who text/chat. If you really need minutes, you can find plans/services from like $40-$50 with unlimited everything.
  9. #34  

    Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    huh, a lot cheaper than I thought. Well having it just in a family plan is easier.
    The data plan is an extra $30 dollars a month on top of the normal bill. Since the phone is unlocked, you should just go prepaid, and ask your parents to pay your bill separately, I'm paying for my own bill on T-mobile. They have a plan that's $30 dollars a month, and you get Unlimited texting/Data, with 100 minutes. it's more for people who text/chat. If you really need minutes, you can find plans/services from like $40-$50 with unlimited everything.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. SMS recieved being put in exchange inbox
    By fortheloveofpre in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 11:04 AM
  2. I can order now and keep unlimited data
    By taylorz_412 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 04:12 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 08:44 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:18 PM
  5. Atrix now or it will be overshadowed in press?
    By blopez24 in forum AT&T ATRIX
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 12:28 PM

Posting Permissions