Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #26  

Default Re: Order now and be put in queue?

Shipped today, in Kentucky and leaving for Alabama (where I live) tomorrow.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wc123 View Post
    Shipped today, in Kentucky and leaving for Alabama (where I live) tomorrow.
    That was FAST! Congrats!

How are these shipping so quickly for some people? I ordered mine on Nov 27th and was told 4-5 weeks.

If I cancel my order and order a new one today, do you think it will ship quickly despite the 6-7 week wait Google says?

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DScorpio View Post
    How are these shipping so quickly for some people? I ordered mine on Nov 27th and was told 4-5 weeks.

If I cancel my order and order a new one today, do you think it will ship quickly despite the 6-7 week wait Google says?
    With Google you can never know. I totally agree with you, it's ridiculous that people like you ordered weeks ago and still waiting and others order now and get next day shipping.

TOTALLY WRONG GOOGLE!

Global Posts
    611 Global Posts

I ordered on the 28th, nothing but and order confirmation email, I just cancelled my order, I'm just going to wait till the crazy shipping stuff at Google is over, and the supply is back stock than I'll place an order. Did this with the nexus 7 and it all went pretty smooth, place order, charge my card, received my Nexus 7 in 72 hours

Yeah... google's ed up a lot. People are just ordering it recently and being lucky. Please don't though! Some people are still waiting for yours with longer times.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

That sucks! I feel really bad about all the people who ordered way before I did but still have to wait some more weeks. Shame on you, Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    huh, a lot cheaper than I thought. Well having it just in a family plan is easier.
    The data plan is an extra $30 dollars a month on top of the normal bill. Since the phone is unlocked, you should just go prepaid, and ask your parents to pay your bill separately, I'm paying for my own bill on T-mobile. They have a plan that's $30 dollars a month, and you get Unlimited texting/Data, with 100 minutes. it's more for people who text/chat. If you really need minutes, you can find plans/services from like $40-$50 with unlimited everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    huh, a lot cheaper than I thought. Well having it just in a family plan is easier.
    The data plan is an extra $30 dollars a month on top of the normal bill. Since the phone is unlocked, you should just go prepaid, and ask your parents to pay your bill separately, I'm paying for my own bill on T-mobile. They have a plan that's $30 dollars a month, and you get Unlimited texting/Data, with 100 minutes. it's more for people who text/chat. If you really need minutes, you can find plans/services from like $40-$50 with unlimited everything.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12