Nexus 4 Bumper Ordered December 11th Status and tracking

HKain7

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
So I received an e-mail from whohas.it yesterday that the Nexus 4 Bumper was in stock, so like many others I rushed and ordered one. I was glad to wake up and see that I have received an e-mail telling me my order was shipped.
Order Date & Time: Dec 11, 2012 1:44:02 PM PST
Shipping Conformation Date & Time: Dec 12, 2012 4:11 AM EST

Attachments

• NExus 4 Bumper.png
    NExus 4 Bumper.png
    101.5 KB · Views: 47

HKain7

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully so! But the funny thing is i still haven't even got my Nexus 4... Just looks like ill have something that reminds me of the Nexus every single day until I get one.
Along with the multiple screen protectors I ordered lol.

vansmack

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Just heard this morning they were back on sale. DAMN IT!!!!

Fret not. I think there are a lot of people who ordered it just to have something to protect there phone and it might not be quite what they're looking for.

I think a fairly robust secondary market will pop up soon with very little mark-up this time around.

HKain7

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I think Google should have limited the quantity to one or two per person so we don't have all these people posting them on eBay. I have a couple cases ordered also like the Poetic Atmosphere case but that ships on the 31st and the Incipio case from Amazon. But thats just my 2 cents

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Just checked status and should be getting it tomorrow how that's true. Anyone else tracking number say tomorrow?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

tejasoffroad

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Got to order one on the 11th as well, and UPS says i should have it tomorrow afternoon. Which is great because i just put the Zagg screen protector on today. For some reason i'm being really careful with this phone.

I think Google should have limited the quantity to one or two per person so we don't have all these people posting them on eBay.
Why didn't i think to do this! I could be making some extra cash from how much they have been goin for. Ohh well.

stockandroidguy

May 27, 2011
Visit site
Got to order one on the 11th as well, and UPS says i should have it tomorrow afternoon. Which is great because i just put the Zagg screen protector on today. For some reason i'm being really careful with this phone.

Why didn't i think to do this! I could be making some extra cash from how much they have been goin for. Ohh well.

I actually have a zagg invisible shield on as well. Been wanting the bumper instead of a full on case that covers the back. I have the full body coverage invisible shield

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jordandj24

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
Received mine this morning. The bumper makes the phone just a tad, but noticeably, wider. It doesn't feel that comfortable in my hand but I just may need to give it some time to get used to. I will definitely put a protective skin on the back to be safe too.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair