1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 4 at a physical store in Los Angeles?

Hello guys, I need help. For some reason, I can only buy Nexus 4 from a physical retail store. I'm in LA area.

Is Nexus 4 sold anywhere other than T-Mobile stores? Are T-Mobile stores my only option?

Thanks.

Default Re: Nexus 4 at a physical store in Los Angeles?

Even with tmo, I think you need to call around to find out which store has them.

I looked for it at the tmo store in Westwood and didn't see it there. This was a little while ago.

If you find one let us know.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks teleclimber. I called one, they said they had the device in stock. However, the dude said that they can't sell one without activation. I don't know what that means. I think I need to buy at least a prepaid plan. I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Carnival View Post
    Thanks teleclimber. I called one, they said they had the device in stock. However, the dude said that they can't sell one without activation. I don't know what that means. I think I need to buy at least a prepaid plan. I'm confused.
    Yup, that's exactly what it means. It usually isn't worth it, especially since the Nexus 4 is already cheap. My idea is just wait for the Nexus 4 to be contract free cheap on the google play store

Quote Originally Posted by Faux Carnival View Post
    Yes, it means that they can't just sell you the phone by itself without a service plan of some kind. Not sure what the specific options are, but I'd guess you can do either a contract or pre-paid service.

order now and you will get it in 6 weeks. you save some money and free from hassle of running around stores.
    Nope, no other stores sell it as of now.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks a lot everyone. So what is the cheapest plan at T-Mobile? I want to know how much I would pay in total.