- 12-12-2012, 12:46 PM #2
Re: Nexus 4 at a physical store in Los Angeles?
Thanks teleclimber. I called one, they said they had the device in stock. However, the dude said that they can't sell one without activation. I don't know what that means. I think I need to buy at least a prepaid plan. I'm confused.
- 12-12-2012, 03:24 PM #4
- 941 Posts
- 12-12-2012, 03:24 PM #5
- 2,725 Posts
- 12-12-2012, 10:36 PM #6
- By MrLogan13 in forum SprintReplies: 163Last Post: 10-28-2010, 02:03 AM
- By MrLogan13 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 125Last Post: 06-29-2010, 03:49 PM
- By roman08225 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 05:20 PM
- By roman08225 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 05:20 PM
- By carholic in forum SprintReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM