Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Are you 100% sure your n4 doesn't have any "buzzing" or noises from the earpiece?

Voters
141. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm 100% I don't have any noises coming from the earpiece

67 47.52%
  • I definitely have it, but am at peace with it

67 47.52%
  • I'm not sure, I need to check for it

7 4.96%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree21Likes

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Default Re: Nexus 4 Owners - Are you sure you don't have any "buzzing" or noises from the earpiece?

I definitely have the sound but it's only noticeable if I put the phone to my ear in a quiet room. So I don't really care.

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 4 Owners - Are you sure you don't have any "buzzing" or noises from the earpiece?

No buzzing here

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

this may have already been said, but your poll needs a fourth choice:

i have the buzzing sound *and i am not at peace with it and want it fixed*

i already got a new N4 from Google because of the rattle sound but i'm not sure whether they are replacing models that have the buzzing as well?

Has anyone tried the hearing test where you raise your right and left arm depending on which side you hear the tone?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

Not happy with my new Nexus 4, first it rattles, now when i make calls i can hear a buzzing noise...great.

Color me Buzzless...
    Nokia Lumia 925 (T-Mobile Variant): Windows Phone 8.1 Preview for Developers
    LG Nexus 4 (16GB): Sailfish OS EA3
    Asus Nexus 7 (2012 WiFi 32GB): Factory Google KitKat 4.4.4 + francoKernel & Xposed

Quote Originally Posted by sparkledarkly View Post
    Not happy with my new Nexus 4, first it rattles, now when i make calls i can hear a buzzing noise...great.
    Why are you shaking your phone beside your ear? If you don't want to hear the rattle, don't shake it. Problem solved.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

This is my buzzing from recorded videos
    LG Nexus 4 rev. 1.1
    This is my second new N4 with this problem

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123