Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Anyone having network issues trying to send text on AT&T Straight Talk?

My wife's N4 is on Straight Talk AT&T and she is constantly having text fail to send, usually showing a message saying "network error," even though she has a 4 bar H+ signal. Later on, maybe 20 minutes, maybe an hour, she will get a text through. If it matters, she is using Google Voice for all calls/text and always uses the Google Voice texting app so that her Google Voice number is the phone number the receiver of the text sees.

Thanks
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/

Default Re: Anyone having network issues trying to send text on AT&T Straight Talk?

Yeah I too can't seem to get picture messaging to work.

Regular texting I do, but if I add an attachment it just keeps trying to send and no cigar :/

Default Anyone having network issues trying to send text on AT&T Straight Talk?

Do you all have the right plans through AT&T it could be a provisioning issue.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    PhoneJunkie

Iphone 5s
    HTC One (M8)
    Nexus 5

Sold (HTC One X, iPhone 4s, Ipad Mini, Galaxy S3, and S4 LG Optimus G Pro)

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts

Default Re: Anyone having network issues trying to send text on AT&T Straight Talk?

I'm on straight talk att everything works fine for me. How is her APN Set up?
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Everything seems good now. I think it was a Google Voice issue, possibly some server down time. They have been going through great for the past 2 days.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/