Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Default Re: Anyone using LightFlow with the Nexus 4

Quote Originally Posted by klau25 View Post
    you got link to the thread? thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Of course:

light flow lite-led control works great on nexus 4 - xda-developers

And I don't mean to take the conversation away from AC Forums, which are helpful as well.
    Thanked by 2:
    klau25ysbg 

Quote Originally Posted by mazzmoney95 View Post
    actually ysbg makes a good point, never thought of it. i wonder why they cant implement this?
    And the answer to your question (and the gamer) is "Android switches off the notification led when the screen is on" - it's not a limitation of the app.

I'm having a few issues with the vibration patterns. They don't seem to work properly. The best I get is a double vibration. Never did a 3 vibration pattern work.

go ahead, works great without any hassle. only thing is, that there are a real bunch of settings which can make the app look like not working like wanted but when everything is set perfectly according to one's needs thiis app works flawlessly without too large an impact on battery life, at least as long as the lights are set to flash not too frequently ( some medium speed ) and not to always on.

Never have had problems with this. It works flawlessly.

Posted via Android Central App
    pontiac005 likes this.

Used it for months, was working fine, than had to reset my nexus 4, then now it flashes only for sms, tried all but didn't manage to get it working with facebook,hangouts nor whatsapp... uninstalled it... (even though paid for full version)

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Freep View Post
    is it working properly and does it unnecessarily drain the battery?
    Yuuuuuuup and Nooooooope

I loved this app, but after updating to KitKat I noticed that my LED on my Nexus 4 will not stop blinking. I have the option checked to shut off the LED when dragging down the notification bar, but when I turn off the screen the LED starts blinking again. I now have to use the "Clear All" button on the notification screen to get the light to shut off. However, that "Clear All" button isn't always there. If you receive a notification, then swipe down and touch it, you're taken to the app. Exit the app, return to the notification screen, the "Clear All" button isn't there, and you can't shut off the LED.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by BeverageNinja View Post
    I loved this app, but after updating to KitKat I noticed that my LED on my Nexus 4 will not stop blinking. I have the option checked to shut off the LED when dragging down the notification bar, but when I turn off the screen the LED starts blinking again. I now have to use the "Clear All" button on the notification screen to get the light to shut off. However, that "Clear All" button isn't always there. If you receive a notification, then swipe down and touch it, you're taken to the app. Exit the app, return to the notification screen, the "Clear All" button isn't there, and you can't shut off the LED.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a setting that I'm missing somewhere?
    Yes this is happening with hangouts. Add the light flow widget to your lock screen and select "clear all notifications" and if it keeps blinking, you can clear out from there.

Posted via Android Central App
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12