Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Any updates for 28th november nexus 4 orders ?

I ordered on the 28th as well and I got charged today. The date changed to December 27th, but it still says preordered. So it looks like they may be shipping this batch today

I don't have a charge on the CC yet, or an update from Google, but I just checked the store and my purchase date was updated to Dec 27. When I go to the wallet, it still says "pending." Hopefully something is in the works...

(See attachment)

Edit: There is a "pending" charge on my CC that has a posting date of the 28th. So we could be in business.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Any updates for 28th november nexus 4 orders ?-capture.jpg  
    Last edited by Michael Rodgers; 12-27-2012 at 02:46 PM. Reason: update

I received email that the N4 has shipped. Ordered on Nov 28. Good news finally.

I got an e-mail today at 4:34am CST that the N4 I ordered for the bf was shipped. Very excited! Since today is Friday & Tuesday is a holiday more than likely it will be delivered on Jan 2 like some folks in this post said they were told.

Also got the shipped email... FINALLY!

It's crazy what a difference a day makes. I ordered mine on the 27th, but got mine nearly 3 weeks ago.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!

Mine shipped also with a delivery date of December 31. So at least I'll have it before the new year!

Placed the order for a Nexus 4 16GB on November 30, rx'd the, 'has been shipped' email at 6AM Eastern time USA. Paid extra $ for two day delivery. This may give some of you an idea of how deliveries are going.
    Last edited by mawil1013; 12-28-2012 at 03:33 PM.

For the 28th(ers) what time did you all complete your order? I wasn't able to put in my order until the evening of so I'm guessing my order will be shipped out Monday? My CC was finally charged yesterday though! Is there a way to sync Google Wallet and Google Play? They consistently show conflicting information on my order and it's getting old -_- lol

my cousin in the US ordered one for me on 3rd Dec(5-6 weeks) and he got shipping confirmation yesterday...he'll be coming to india on jan 22nd, damn exited!

Yeah, a lot of people that ordered on the 27th-30th or something got a shipping confirmation, just bad luck that you didn't.

Delivered on Monday. Impressive machine. A little tricky to get it rooted but managed. Exact Armor on the way with Zagg front cover. It does everything very well. The photo capabilities are better than I thought as the images are sharp enough and you adjust quite a bit in camera. I'm finally delighted!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12