About to ship?

anon(5324511)

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6dec12 my card was pended and my order. A few days ago the charge dropped which is normal. But today it shows on the order as a pre-order and I got a new pending charge to my card again by Google - Rockford games for the amount 387$ Does this mean it's about to ship or will they just keep pending the charge amount every few days? I've never seen it charge fall off and charge again unless it shipped that time. Thanks!

V-Tech

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6dec12 my card was pended and my order. A few days ago the charge dropped which is normal. But today it shows on the order as a pre-order and I got a new pending charge to my card again by Google - Rockford games for the amount 387$ Does this mean it's about to ship or will they just keep pending the charge amount every few days? I've never seen it charge fall off and charge again unless it shipped that time. Thanks!

Yesterday a lot of the Canadian orders changed to pre-order from pending and slowly people starting to get shipping notification emails. So i guess it's o.k.

Camaihofer

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This would be good news for me. I ordered on 12/7, and today my status changed from "pending" to "preorder". No email yet though

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech