Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Default About to ship?

I ordered mine on 6dec12 my card was pended and my order. A few days ago the charge dropped which is normal. But today it shows on the order as a pre-order and I got a new pending charge to my card again by Google - Rockford games for the amount 387$ Does this mean it's about to ship or will they just keep pending the charge amount every few days? I've never seen it charge fall off and charge again unless it shipped that time. Thanks!

Default Re: About to ship?

I thought pre order means its going to take longer groom what i read but i could and probably am wrong.

If it doesn't email you that it shipped, it probably didn't.

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinbak View Post
    I ordered mine on 6dec12 my card was pended and my order. A few days ago the charge dropped which is normal. But today it shows on the order as a pre-order and I got a new pending charge to my card again by Google - Rockford games for the amount 387$ Does this mean it's about to ship or will they just keep pending the charge amount every few days? I've never seen it charge fall off and charge again unless it shipped that time. Thanks!
    Yesterday a lot of the Canadian orders changed to pre-order from pending and slowly people starting to get shipping notification emails. So i guess it's o.k.

This would be good news for me. I ordered on 12/7, and today my status changed from "pending" to "preorder". No email yet though