Considering Jumping on the Android Bandwagon

cormaster628

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I think really if you have to have more storage than 16gb,the galaxy s3 is a no brainer. It's also going to be fairly easy to get aosp on it vs the competition, based on sales alone, that is if you don't care for TouchWiz. Simply put, the more popular the phone is, the more developers it attracts. My phone for instance hasn't had a great deal of development, and while it isn't the most development friendly device, the bigger issue is it just wasn't a popular phone and there aren't enough interest for anyone to really bother with it. This contrasts with the Captivate I had before it that was extremely popular and is still getting lots of love from xda.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Well guys the switch has been made. I ended up going with the HOX+ and I absolutely love it. The phone is amazing and the Android O.S, even with sense is so much more robust than iOS. The ability to actually have any customization is nice and some of the apps are extremely useful. I ended up using iSyncr to put music on the device and it has worked without a hitch :) Just thought I would let everyone know.

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Well guys the switch has been made. I ended up going with the HOX+ and I absolutely love it. The phone is amazing and the Android O.S, even with sense is so much more robust than iOS. The ability to actually have any customization is nice and some of the apps are extremely useful. I ended up using iSyncr to put music on the device and it has worked without a hitch :) Just thought I would let everyone know.
Great to hear. That is an amazing phone. Have fun playing.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site

Good choice. If I didnt get the N4 I'd also be going with the HTC oneX+.

I should mention that you can reallly mess around with android phones, soooo yeaaa......experiment and have fun! Almost All the apps have their own settings, so make sure you check those as well and enable/disable the functions you want.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Good choice. If I didnt get the N4 I'd also be going with the HTC oneX+.

I should mention that you can reallly mess around with android phones, soooo yeaaa......experiment and have fun! Almost All the apps have their own settings, so make sure you check those as well and enable/disable the functions you want.

Thanks guys. I am really loving it so far :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital