Application / App Grouping?
Hi, I'm exploring my Nexus 4 and I'd like to know how to sort out my application pages.
At the moment my app screens are sorted alphabetically, I want to sort these and group them into folders - Games, News, Social etc...
How do I create folders?
I know holding the app takes it to the home pages where I can create groups there, but I want to group apps on the app screens.
I hope this makes sense, thanks.
- 12-15-2012, 04:47 PM #2
- 3,538 Posts
Re: Application / App Grouping?
Drop one icon on top of another and a folder is instantly created holding the two. Add as many more as you like by dropping them onto the new folder.
To name the folder, tap it once to open then tap on "Unnamed Folder" to change.
To access an app within a folder just tap the folder to open it then tap the desired app.
- 12-15-2012, 05:57 PM #5
- By nathans77 in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:36 PM
- By jayaraj in forum Android AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-12-2011, 11:22 PM
- By cormie in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-08-2010, 06:57 AM
- By mglasco in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2010, 07:02 PM
- By louisthx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2009, 08:39 PM