- 942 Posts
Questions for those who got the Nexus 4
I got a couple questions for those who got the Nexus 4 but not you lucky people that got it right after you ordered (darn you google!)
Well anyways, when did you order your Nexus 4?
What was the time that Google said you would receive it (the time span)?
When did you actually get the Nexus 4?
I heard someone said that the time span isn't accurate (even though I think it is) and it is just something to give Google time so you won't complain that it hasn't arrived in two weeks so they added extra time. Who knows, I want mine before the drop box offer expires.
- 12-16-2012, 02:04 AM #2
- 12-16-2012, 02:14 AM #3
- 12-16-2012, 02:22 AM #4
- 12-16-2012, 03:14 AM #5
- 12-16-2012, 04:57 AM #6
- 12-16-2012, 05:09 PM #7
Re: Questions for those who got the Nexus 4
Ordered 11/13. Google est. 11/15 shipping. Shipped 11/15 but sat around on a dock for over a day... Arrived at my door 11/19.
Total 5 business days but 7 real world days from ordered to delivered.
Sent from my Nexus 4
- By steven252000 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-07-2012, 11:47 AM
- By p08757 in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2010, 11:20 PM
- By PM-Performance in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2010, 10:06 AM
- By Davidjacobs21 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:45 PM
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2010, 09:56 PM