Pandora / Google Music playback random stopping
I have an issue while using the Nexus 4 and streaming from Pandora/Google Music.
Both applications will randomly stop playing a track and not resume until I press the play button in the application.
I'm using wifi in a location in my home that has an AP and the phone is plugged into my stereo via Aux.
I have an iphone v1.0 and an HTC Inspire 4G that I stream pandora from in the exact same location and have never had this issue.
Signal strength is not an issue.
My first thought was an application issue related to Pandora running on v4.1.2 but Google Music behaving in a similar way makes me think thats not it...
Has anyone else encountered this?
- 12-17-2012, 08:56 AM #2
- 12-17-2012, 11:05 AM #4
Re: Pandora / Google Music playback random stopping
I am able to repeat this issue but I can't find any events to correlate with the stoppage of play.
I noticed today as soon as it happened, I awoke the device to see Play Store update messages scrolling in the notifications area.
I thought I had noticed during the Pandora stoppage of play a popup ad was being displayed when I unlocked the device.
Unfortunately it's happening when the device is asleep and can't be sure either of the events described above happen every time.
- By chriscw81 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 10-14-2012, 03:26 PM
- By akramy in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 01-25-2012, 11:23 AM
- By jerseykat1 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2011, 08:00 AM
- By MacGuyInNC in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-05-2011, 07:41 AM
- By mikehardez in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 10Last Post: 01-19-2011, 09:35 PM