- 2 Posts
swipe down twice for settings drawer?
i saw a review a few weeks a go before i got the device and i saw the man swipe down twice - and he got the "updates drawer" which showed
his missed calls and such and such, and than he swiped down again (instead of once with 2 fingers) and got the drawer with all the brightness
settings and such...
i got the device now and it doesn't work for me... help please?
- 12-17-2012, 12:05 PM #2
- 12-17-2012, 04:40 PM #4
- By Reggie in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2011, 01:59 PM
- By fireplug in forum Bionic AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:32 AM
- By kingstonblock1 in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2011, 12:58 AM
- By tracerit in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2010, 12:17 PM
- By indianajonze in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:26 PM