- 55 Posts
Help: Picasa albums not syncing with gallery
My Picasa web albums are no longer syncing with the gallery app on my Nexus 4. I have to go into the Google plus app in order to view my photos. The Google Photo sync setting is enabled in my settings on the Nexus 4. Note that my Google Plus profile photos and scrapbook photos albums do sync to the gallery app. None of my other albums, which are all set to private and should only be viewable to me, are syncing to the gallery app. I have two-step verification enabled. Not sure if any other settings might be relevant.
Running the most recent version of stock android with the nova launcher. All apps are up to date. Not rooted
Please help. Thanks
- 12-31-2012, 10:18 AM #3
- 01-04-2013, 03:22 PM #4
- 01-08-2013, 06:36 AM #5
Re: Help: Picasa web albums not syncing with gallery Acer tablet A100
I have Bill Cowell's same problem. Picasa web/G+ albums listed in the gallery, but no display, just grey thumbnails. It detects when I upload new pictures to an existing album (the number of pictures in the album is instantly updated) or create a new album, but can't access them on the phone.
I tried the solution posted by GopherDroid, but didn't work. It updates the gallery, but the problem persists.
Samsung Galaxy S GT-i9000 running Cyanogenmod 9.0.0 (android 4.0.4)
Last edited by Carlos Medina Gallego; 01-08-2013 at 06:38 AM. Reason: Completing information
- By BKVic in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2010, 11:52 PM
- By siegelr2 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2010, 11:57 PM
- By tduffysd in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 07-28-2010, 01:21 PM
- By slvrblt00 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 06-12-2010, 08:58 PM
- By nmobryan in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2010, 10:00 AM