poweramp keeps breaking?
for some reason poweramp keeps breaking
1. When I plug my headphones in, it would usually start playing straight away, now I need to wait about a minute if not more
2. the volume gets messed up half way through playing the songs, it seems as if the controls are cut in half as there's no sound when the volume is set to 50%, anything above that works - tried google music and it works fine, so sticking to that for now
3. I've been changing the tracks with my headphones controls, and the song name froze, I could change the songs but the name would stay the same for all of them
any way to fix these?
- 12-20-2012, 04:54 AM #2
- 547 Posts
Re: poweramp keeps breaking?
You more than likely have a conflicting app which is locking up the audio controls.
Make certain that all other media apps are closed when PowerAmp is in use. Also, go to Settings -> Apps -> PowerAmp and do a Force Stop and a Clear Cache.
I've used PowerAmp for years and never had this problem.
- 12-20-2012, 09:33 AM #3
- By showson1 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2010, 07:28 PM
- By Lotus17ss in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2009, 11:31 PM
- By natrixgli in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2009, 10:40 PM
- By ERDude in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2009, 11:34 AM
- By daveydave#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2009, 06:42 PM