Nexus 4 won't access Android Central All of a Sudden.
so it started yesterday all of a sudden i cannot connect to android central in the stock browser over cell network (straight talk ATT). so i decided to download dolphin browser and see if that fixed the problem and it does the same thing. i went into the apps and cleared data and cache with no change. would ATT/ Straight talk have a reason to block a website? my APN settings are the following which seem to work on all other websites i go to:
Name: straight talk
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
User Name: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMS proxy: 126.96.36.199
MMS port: 80
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: Not set
APN protocol: IPv4
Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?
- 12-20-2012, 02:22 PM #2
- 12-20-2012, 02:42 PM #4
Re: Nexus 4 won't access Android Central All of a Sudden.
Android Central was having some server issues yesterday. Things have been resolved and should be returning to normal for everyone.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 12-20-2012, 02:44 PM #5
- 12-20-2012, 03:04 PM #7
- 12-20-2012, 03:29 PM #8
- By Searcher61 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:28 AM
- By tony bag o donuts in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 25Last Post: 04-11-2011, 04:08 PM
- By eye4ni in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2010, 10:31 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2009, 09:01 AM
- By in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM