Arrange Videos alphabettically?

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
i'm using the default google video player and my videos are not arranged alphabetically. for example, it would go from videos beginning with "F", to videos with "B" then back to videos with "T" then back to "F". why can't google even make something like a video player arrange videos alphabetically, is that so hard to ask for? why must simple and useful things be so hard or even ommitted?

or am i just blind and there is a setting on the default player to do this? if so, can anyone tell me?

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
i'm using the default google video player and my videos are not arranged alphabetically. for example, it would go from videos beginning with "F", to videos with "B" then back to videos with "T" then back to "F". why can't google even make something like a video player arrange videos alphabetically, is that so hard to ask for? why must simple and useful things be so hard or even ommitted?

or am i just blind and there is a setting on the default player to do this? if so, can anyone tell me?

That's weird, thought it would be an alphabetically, the songs are. Well I'm not sure, maybe you are in the recent videos and not inthe actual list?

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
That's weird, thought it would be an alphabetically, the songs are. Well I'm not sure, maybe you are in the recent videos and not in the actual list?
LOL...what are you talking about, there are only three options: "movies", "tv shows", "personal videos". i'm in "personal videos"

jinjin12

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Dunno, i don't have a nexus 4 lol.

LOL anyway, i'm using a third party player atm, it does this but sound quality is not that good. also i don't trust third party apps in terms of battery usage. i trust google's default apps more. but then again, google's default video player can't even arrange videos alphabetically...

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
LOL anyway, i'm using a third party player atm, it does this but sound quality is not that good. also i don't trust third party apps in terms of battery usage. i trust google's default apps more. but then again, google's default video player can't even arrange videos alphabetically...

Get the BEATS AUDIO INSTALLER on the google play store or something. I heard from someone that it helps the sound and improves it even if you don't have beats headphones or a phone that isn't integrated with beats audio.