Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By greydarrah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Just ran the Quadrant Standard full benchmark and my Nexus 4 came out on top of the heap. If someone want to run this and post a screenshot please feel free.




    Total: 4990, CPU: 10516, Mem: 7712, I/O: 4454, 2D: 153, 3D: 2116
    Last edited by timoteus62; 12-20-2012 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Added stats
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    My results!!!


    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Standard benchmark-uploadfromtaptalk1356100202524.jpg  
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Wow HTC One X blows Nexus 4 away... Not knocking anyone, something seems a bit strange for Nexus 4 to not get past 5000?

    Anyone tried Quadrant with custom Nexus 4 ROMs?

    Is this correct? 6783 on Quadrant... HTC One X Tegra 3 TrickDroid ROM, Trickmod installed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Standard benchmark-screenshot_2012-12-24-22-06-23.png  
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Benchmarks are not optimized for Android 4.2, and they're also pointless.

    Compare scores by the Optimus G as it's identical hardware.

    I thought we were past this subject...
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Benchmarks are not optimized for Android 4.2, and they're also pointless.

    Compare scores by the Optimus G as it's identical hardware.

    I thought we were past this subject...
    It's just interesting.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  6. #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Benchmarks are not optimized for Android 4.2, and they're also pointless.

    Compare scores by the Optimus G as it's identical hardware.

    I thought we were past this subject...
    So once the Optimus G is upgrade to 4.2 the benchmark scores will drop from 7800 to 4400 like the N4?
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by blitz118 View Post
    So once the Optimus G is upgrade to 4.2 the benchmark scores will drop from 7800 to 4400 like the N4?
    More likely benchmarks would be updated first. Though in theory, yes, something along those lines.
  8. #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    More likely benchmarks would be updated first. Though in theory, yes, something along those lines.
    So if the benchmarks are not updated, the scores are going to drop that much? I find that hard to believe. Do you have any proof of this?
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    I doubt the OP created this thread to get a multi post argument started...he just wants to have some fun checking out peoples scores.

    Mine was 5064...unlocked and rooted, but otherwise all stock.
    Semper Fi
    I love my LG Nexus 5!
    Take better pictures with your cell phone camera...http://www.bigshotmoms.com/
    Thanked by:
    sr2012 
    sr2012 likes this.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    I run the An Tu Tu Benchmark app. The N4 is near the top but not at the top like this benchmark. It's just interesting to see how it compares to the latest like the S3 and it does hang up there with the latest.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    the Nexus 4 is actually (I think) way better than 5000. The devices that are almost as good as the Nexus 4 or just a little better have far better benchmark scores like the S3 and the Droid.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by blitz118 View Post
    So if the benchmarks are not updated, the scores are going to drop that much? I find that hard to believe. Do you have any proof of this?
    Yes... Compare the benchmarks between the Optimus G and the Nexus 4. They have identical hardware, but for some mysterious reason the Nexus puts up vastly different scores.

    Hmm, wonder what the difference could be...
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    well i think it goes a little beyond os version differences too... they also have different sw running... optimus g has some sort of cpu management app that we dont have out of box and lg has tweaked it a bit i think

    Quote Originally Posted by clayjohn View Post
    Yes... Compare the benchmarks between the Optimus G and the Nexus 4. They have identical hardware, but for some mysterious reason the Nexus puts up vastly different scores.

    Hmm, wonder what the difference could be...
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by donm527 View Post
    I run the An Tu Tu Benchmark app. The N4 is near the top but not at the top like this benchmark. It's just interesting to see how it compares to the latest like the S3 and it does hang up there with the latest.
    What is the score? Curious. I get 14,000 plus.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Nexus 4 score roughly:
    Antutu: 17,000 to 18,000
    Geekbench : 2,000 to 2,1000 (even iphone 5 only scores in the high 1,600 range)
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by Murraylp2 View Post
    Nexus 4 score roughly:
    Antutu: 17,000 to 18,000
    Geekbench : 2,000 to 2,1000 (even iphone 5 only scores in the high 1,600 range)
    Got 1970 or so underclocked to 500 and running nova launcher if that affects at all

    Sent from my Nexus 4
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    what do you mean by "underclocked to 500"
    Also depends if you are running an older version of android and if you geekbench is most updates. Also have you dont mulitple tests to find the "average".
    Finally if you are running a rom you will get slightly higher or lower than stock.
  18. #18  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by Murraylp2 View Post
    what do you mean by "underclocked to 500"
    Also depends if you are running an older version of android and if you geekbench is most updates. Also have you dont mulitple tests to find the "average".
    Finally if you are running a rom you will get slightly higher or lower than stock.
    underclocked to 500 mHZ so it uses less power.
  19. #19  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark



    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

    CFX SR5 & Trinity 78G
  20. #20  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    I got 4728. Don't know if that's good or bad.
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    thats a tiny bit under average (note results varies if done at different time etc)
    But the nexus 4 results are extremely wild as quadrant isnt able to cope with android 4.2 effectively yet and therefore the nexus 4 scores are alot lower than if it was running android 4.1
    So do not worry thinking that your nexus 4 is slower than a samsung galaxy s3 its just that quadrant has been slow to update.
    If you use any other benchmarks you will find that the nexus 4 scores very respectively coming in as one of if not the fastest smartphone currently availalbe!
    Also some results you see may be done using a custom rom/root which will change scores compared to an stock/unchanged nexus4
  22. #22  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark


    HTC Droid DNA running "Cryorom 1.1.2" by My Fish Bear
    Android 4.1.1
    HTC Sense 4+
    Quad core running at 1786MHZ
    Gpu running at 400mhz.

    Total: 8796 - CPU: 20683 - MEM: 10990 - I/O: 9825 - 2D: 321 - 3D: 2160
  23. #23  

    Default

    Mi results ;-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quadrant Standard benchmark-screenshot_2013-03-07-13-40-19.png  
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Quadrant Standard benchmark

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Colwell View Post

    HTC Droid DNA running "Cryorom 1.1.2" by My Fish Bear
    Android 4.1.1
    HTC Sense 4+
    Quad core running at 1786MHZ
    Gpu running at 400mhz.

    Total: 8796 - CPU: 20683 - MEM: 10990 - I/O: 9825 - 2D: 321 - 3D: 2160
    Not android 4.2 so can't compare accurately

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Similar Threads

  1. Rezound Quadrant Standard Score?
    By Cauhauna in forum Verizon HTC Rezound
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 09:17 PM
  2. Quadrant Standard
    By dirtbikerr450 in forum AT&T Galaxy S II
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 08:22 AM
  3. quadrant standard
    By jdazzr in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:04 AM
  4. Quadrant Standard score's
    By twindragons187 in forum Motorola Droid X
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 10:21 AM
  5. Quadrant standard speedtest
    By captainsplat in forum Sprint Epic 4G
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

B