- 113 Posts
Is it possible to only use 3G signals?
I've been looking around this phone but the only option I am given is: Only use 2G signal (saves battery) - (tick/untick)
If I tick it, I use 2G when I dont need to use 3G data, thats all well and good.....but when I do want to use 3G speeds, I cannot find an option that lets me pick just 3G? Unticking will allow the phone to automatically pick the 3G signal if its strong enough sure...but I wanted to force it to find it even if only for a coupld of minutes . At work my 2G signal is considerably stronger, so even after I untick it...it stays on 2G..even though I know there is some 3G signal around from my last phone.
My old phone (HTC desire) had the option of selecting 2G, 3G, or both and I was wondering if anyone found a way to force the nexus 4 to use 3G only or an app they know of?
- 12-21-2012, 06:22 AM #2
- 12-21-2012, 07:40 AM #3
- 01-22-2014, 01:29 PM #5
- By tonycpsu in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2011, 01:53 PM
- By nemesiz in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 12Last Post: 03-15-2011, 12:27 AM
- By Holysmoke in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2011, 03:16 PM
- By gatorbait in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 06-07-2010, 11:38 AM
- By NickF227 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2010, 01:13 AM