- 12-22-2012, 04:42 AM #2
- 12-22-2012, 05:36 AM #3
- 547 Posts
Re: GPS issue?
I refuse to install the Facebook app because so many previous releases have been incredibly buggy and troublesome.
Having said that, I think you want to open Facebook, tap menu -> Settings and disable "Messenger location services"
If that doesn't resolve the issue, remove the app. With all his billions, you would think Zuckerberg could have come up with a decent app by this time.
- By boomer13440 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 21Last Post: 10-07-2010, 01:29 AM
- By Simba501 in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 30Last Post: 08-19-2010, 05:44 PM
- By marisdaman in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:23 AM
- By op3rator in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2010, 11:26 AM
- By KyleBuch in forum HTC HeroReplies: 8Last Post: 02-02-2010, 10:01 PM