- 12-22-2012, 01:16 PM #2
Re: Disable contacts (people) auto-sync?
Under both Email|Accounts and Google|Accounts (the same Gmail account, actually) I can see that "Sync is OFF". And yet, every time a add/edit a contact in the People app I get a warning that sync will run and indeed that contact is updated in my Gmail account. What am I missing? Thanks.
- 12-22-2012, 03:15 PM #4
- 05-22-2013, 11:06 PM #6
- 02-27-2014, 04:13 PM #7
- 03-18-2014, 02:57 PM #8
- By Billmel in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:42 PM
- By danielquasar in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 03-29-2010, 05:24 PM
- By Jerry-O in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2010, 08:47 AM
- By DERacing in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2010, 02:28 AM
- By jgiddens in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2009, 10:03 AM