Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: When can I get a nexus 4?

Quote Originally Posted by skyrockett View Post
    Business? That's far from being a business.. Thats a pure scam! Although any business is kinda like a scam.. I just can't see myself doing that sort of thing.. Im way above that sort of thing. I mean how much money can you make an extra 500 bucks a year? What low way to make money
    I can see how you think it is a scam and it being a monopoly but it technically isn't because you are still able to purchase the same good for a lower price but you just have a larger wait time. I would like $500 but hey, i'm just a kid without a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sento View Post
    I really want a new android, sick of my optimus v, been looking at nexus s and galaxy nexus on Amazon and even those are 300$ish....which phone should I get now?
    Don't touch a Nexus S. It's a great phone but really struggles with Jelly Bean - you don't get much butter! Most of the point of Nexus for me is the early Android updates for 2 major versions and the Nexus S is already outside that and won't be getting 4.2

Actually they have a reserve stock for warranty/ replacement issues. This stock is separate from "play store" stock. I am currently waiting for my replacement. These phones are brand new, unopened.....for this reason, if you order a replacement Google policy demands you place the device cost on hold until they've received your faulty.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12