When can I get a nexus 4?

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I swear it's been out of stock everytime I look since November. You think after Christmas they will have some?

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
I really want a new android, sick of my optimus v, been looking at nexus s and galaxy nexus on Amazon and even those are 300$ish....which phone should I get now?

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Look around on Craigslist I just sold my GNex asked $300 and was only able to get 250 for it and it was in pretty much new condition. I am noticing too Nexus 4 prices are starting to slip a little more are popping up for sale in the $400-425 for the 16gb model without the bumper case.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
I swear it's been out of stock everytime I look since November. You think after Christmas they will have some?

They were in stock towards the end of November for a couple weeks.

I wouldn't expect them available via the Play Store until mid January (U.S.) at the earliest.

Last edited:

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
You can start getting it again in... let's say mid february? Maybe just the beginning of february, they stopped taking orders on the Nexus 4 16GB about some time ago and they have about 7-8 weeks worth of back orders.
Keep in mind that they probably aren't going to sell it RIGHT AFTER, they will stock up and then resume sales.

pitchersduel

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
You can start getting it again in... let's say mid february? Maybe just the beginning of february, they stopped taking orders on the Nexus 4 16GB about some time ago and they have about 7-8 weeks worth of back orders.
Keep in mind that they probably aren't going to sell it RIGHT AFTER, they will stock up and then resume sales.

if this really does come to be what happens....wow...thats just terrible

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
He doesn't know any more than you or I do. I would guess in a they'll have more stock in the next few weeks...but that's just a guess.

True but i'm taking an educated guess and put in the factor that many of you have forgotten, the fact that they still have to stock up on nexus 4's before resuming sales. They will have more stock int he next few weeks but you know where that's going to go? To the people that have been back ordered. There is a bug on the site where people that order later got the Nexus 4 sooner than people that ordered before so that's why they stopped it (my guess) so they won't open until they have fullfilled all the backorders.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
True but i'm taking an educated guess and put in the factor that many of you have forgotten, the fact that they still have to stock up on nexus 4's before resuming sales. They will have more stock int he next few weeks but you know where that's going to go? To the people that have been back ordered. There is a bug on the site where people that order later got the Nexus 4 sooner than people that ordered before so that's why they stopped it (my guess) so they won't open until they have fullfilled all the backorders.

And on top of that they have to keep a supply for warranty exchanges.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
And on top of that they have to keep a supply for warranty exchanges.

Eh, not really. I'm pretty sure they just sent a normal Nexus 4 to send and then just fix the one that was sent in and then send that.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Look around on Craigslist I just sold my GNex asked $300 and was only able to get 250 for it and it was in pretty much new condition. I am noticing too Nexus 4 prices are starting to slip a little more are popping up for sale in the $400-425 for the 16gb model without the bumper case.

Cheaper then the Aus Play store price basically without shipping!
In Australia it has appeared since 13th of Nov. 9:05 am.

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
I say wait for the google moto xphone no matter what phone I have it's getting sold when that releases. Who knows maybe they will sell that and dump LG.

Sent from my iPad mini using Tapatalk

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
What other android can I get? I had a iPhone for a while but I refuse to be a tool. I hate this optimus v compared to iPhone. I hate the plastic cheap coarse feeling Screen. What's a cheap android I can get with a nice glass screen? Budget ~300$

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
ing bull . it I will just get a HTC inspire for 200$ ln Amazon. I don't care anymore what others think of me or having the latest tech, I just need to take care of myself.

PWC Realtor

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Look around and get a used Galaxy Nexus. It will be a much better experience than the Inspire. One of my clients has an Inspire and hates it horrid battery life and doesn't hold up to normal use.

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If you aren't patient, I think you should get the S3, it's almost as good as the Nexus 4 and the screen is larger and thinner. It might be $400? Plus u get a removable battery and SD card slot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar