When can I get a nexus 4?

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I hate those selfish people who bought a bunch on n4s just to make a quick cash i mean come on? Is that how you make your life? I mean I've got a guy next to my building with 4 n4s listed on Craigslist for $500! I told him ill pay $400 max for 16gb.. And he refused! What a prick! Because of them some of cant get a phone! And how the hell did he get 4 phones.. Anyway

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I hate those selfish people who bought a bunch on n4s just to make a quick cash i mean come on? Is that how you make your life? I mean I've got a guy next to my building with 4 n4s listed on Craigslist for $500! I told him ill pay $400 max for 16gb.. And he refused! What a prick! Because of them some of cant get a phone! And how the hell did he get 4 phones.. Anyway

Uh... dude it's just business. It's not selfish (well actually maybe it is) but it's just business. People would do a lot of things just for money. And $400 is a rip off dude, $380 for tax and shipping or something so he gets like no profit. STILL WAITING ON MY NEXUS 4 THOUGH

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Uh... dude it's just business. It's not selfish (well actually maybe it is) but it's just business. People would do a lot of things just for money. And $400 is a rip off dude, $380 for tax and shipping or something so he gets like no profit. STILL WAITING ON MY NEXUS 4 THOUGH

Business? That's far from being a business.. Thats a pure scam! Although any business is kinda like a scam.. I just can't see myself doing that sort of thing.. Im way above that sort of thing. I mean how much money can you make an extra 500 bucks a year? What low way to make money

badbrad17

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
What other android can I get? I had a iPhone for a while but I refuse to be a tool. I hate this optimus v compared to iPhone. I hate the plastic cheap coarse feeling Screen. What's a cheap android I can get with a nice glass screen? Budget ~300$
Get a Galaxy Nexus or a Samsung Galaxy S2.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Hubertsng

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Business? That's far from being a business.. Thats a pure scam! Although any business is kinda like a scam.. I just can't see myself doing that sort of thing.. Im way above that sort of thing. I mean how much money can you make an extra 500 bucks a year? What low way to make money

I can see how you think it is a scam and it being a monopoly but it technically isn't because you are still able to purchase the same good for a lower price but you just have a larger wait time. I would like $500 but hey, i'm just a kid without a job.

Horaland H

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I really want a new android, sick of my optimus v, been looking at nexus s and galaxy nexus on Amazon and even those are 300$ish....which phone should I get now?
Don't touch a Nexus S. It's a great phone but really struggles with Jelly Bean - you don't get much butter! Most of the point of Nexus for me is the early Android updates for 2 major versions and the Nexus S is already outside that and won't be getting 4.2

Brad Powell

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Actually they have a reserve stock for warranty/ replacement issues. This stock is separate from "play store" stock. I am currently waiting for my replacement. These phones are brand new, unopened.....for this reason, if you order a replacement Google policy demands you place the device cost on hold until they've received your faulty.