- 12-22-2012, 05:02 PM #2
Re: Ring tone help
Yeah, it's pretty easy. I put my mp3 files in a directory I made on the hard drive called Ringtones. Then you'll see them when you go into settings>sounds>phone ringtone (if you don't see them, try rebooting the device). To assign specific ring tones to a contact, go into contacts, pull up a contact, touch the 3 menu dots, touch set ringtone and pick the file you want to use.
- By seasideclub in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2010, 09:56 AM
- By wb1960#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2009, 06:25 AM
- By wb1960#AC in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2009, 05:51 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2009, 10:37 AM
- By jlank in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 09:51 PM