- 23 Posts
2nd VOIP option
I couldn't make calls this morning. I got a red dot on my N4 that "registration failed PBxes.org (timeout error)" message. I tried to log onto pbxes.org and couldn't do it on my laptop or phone. Looks like the problem is with the pbxes server. I just started using my N4 and it seems to work fine until this morning. Now I'm thinking that I need a backup VOIP option in case I need to make calls out. Does anyone use a 2nd VOIP on their phone?
- 12-23-2012, 02:51 PM #2
- 12-23-2012, 04:04 PM #3
- 12-24-2012, 01:59 PM #5
- 287 Posts
Re: 2nd VOIP option
I have t-mobile which I use as a last chance backup it cost me about $3 per month because I don't use it much. I also use Vonage (free) as a first backup since it does have limited minutes and I use Talkatone (free but I am thinking of going for premium for $19/yr for improved quality) as my main phone service. Of course I carry a 4G WiFi modem hotspot with me so I always have WiFi and it is connected to an Anker SlimTalk 3200mAh Backup battery.
- 12-24-2012, 02:44 PM #6
- By mmarz in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 678Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:02 AM
- By cmysho in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 01-22-2010, 10:49 PM
- By LAADB in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 17Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:22 PM
- By ericks17 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2009, 12:53 AM
- By blackops#IM in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:40 AM