Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lock Screen Bug

Has anyone had this issue when they have the slide to lock screen and lets say you unlock it via the camera lock screen widget, it unlocks and everything but then when you lock it and unlock it again the animation for unlocking the phone is not smooth and it seems to flicker for a second. It just seems very annoying to me, if I want to fix this issue i have to reboot the phone. This seems to only occur with the camera lock screen widget the sms one does not do this. Can anyone else replicate this?

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Default Re: Lock Screen Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex13 View Post
    Has anyone had this issue when they have the slide to lock screen and lets say you unlock it via the camera lock screen widget, it unlocks and everything but then when you lock it and unlock it again the animation for unlocking the phone is not smooth and it seems to flicker for a second. It just seems very annoying to me, if I want to fix this issue i have to reboot the phone. This seems to only occur with the camera lock screen widget the sms one does not do this. Can anyone else replicate this?
    It could just be the available ram is becoming to low. I wouldn't worry every much about it is say.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Try rebooting and getting rid of all your apps then I guess. Are you rooted in any way and have a rom installed? That could also be it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Hubertsng View Post
    Try rebooting and getting rid of all your apps then I guess. Are you rooted in any way and have a rom installed? That could also be it.
    Nope Completely Stock as long as I avoid using the camera app from the lock screen it's fine.