take pictures with headphone buttons?
any way to take pictures with the headphone buttons? is that any camera app that has this built in?
also, for the default camera app, is there any way to keep the flash on constantly WITHOUT having to be in record mode?
- 12-25-2012, 10:18 AM #2
- 12-26-2012, 01:06 PM #4
- 12-26-2012, 02:30 PM #6
- 12-26-2012, 02:58 PM #7
- 942 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: take pictures with headphone buttons?
Like you said there are headphones that have volume switcher (a lot don't work for the Nexus 4 though) but I don't think there are for photos. You can probably find some on ebay or something but not now since they haven't rolled out a lot of accessories supported for Nexus 4. Just a thought but there are headphones that are buggy and can MAYBE (probably not) take pictures instead.
The volumes won't work because the Nexus 4 doesn't have that built in feature where you press the volume button and it takes a picture
- 10-30-2015, 03:07 PM #8
- 06-02-2016, 05:46 PM #9
- 06-02-2016, 05:50 PM #10
- 01-28-2017, 12:05 PM #11
- By Username: in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 28Last Post: 12-23-2012, 03:49 PM
- By TheKISSarmy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2011, 02:55 PM
- By BlueCollarCritic in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:09 PM
- By painterface in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:43 AM
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:51 AM