- 12-25-2012, 10:18 AM #2
- 12-26-2012, 01:06 PM #4
- 12-26-2012, 02:30 PM #6
- 12-26-2012, 02:58 PM #7
- 942 Posts
Re: take pictures with headphone buttons?
Like you said there are headphones that have volume switcher (a lot don't work for the Nexus 4 though) but I don't think there are for photos. You can probably find some on ebay or something but not now since they haven't rolled out a lot of accessories supported for Nexus 4. Just a thought but there are headphones that are buggy and can MAYBE (probably not) take pictures instead.
The volumes won't work because the Nexus 4 doesn't have that built in feature where you press the volume button and it takes a picture
- 10-30-2015, 03:07 PM #8
- 06-02-2016, 05:46 PM #9
- 06-02-2016, 05:50 PM #10
- By Username: in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 28Last Post: 12-23-2012, 03:49 PM
- By TheKISSarmy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2011, 02:55 PM
- By BlueCollarCritic in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:09 PM
- By painterface in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 03:43 AM
- By DocPeanut in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2010, 12:51 AM